CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I always try to avoid or ignore negative (Toxic) comments regarding the game (Although there are always good negative comments that help us improve), there are always criticisms about everything: the style, the dialogues, the art, even the boobs! Seriously, the boobs, if they are very small or if they are very big (I have received both criticisms), and I know it is very difficult to please everyone, however, we at Sexnote have always been very transparent and dedicated to working hard in the game because It is our project and we do it with passion. The two guys' project has been growing little by little with the help of many here. And everyone has seen that in the result of the game, each time there is better content, more quantity, and higher quality. Every step we take is to improve Sexnote and we still have much more to improve.

But in this case, the criticism was a little more difficult for me to ignore, since in it they take us as abusers of our Patrons for having delays in the last update. And the problem with this is that most of you are ignoring the fact that behind a project, behind a game there are persons who are presented with difficulties as same as you.

I did not want to make much noise about it, on Patreon I only made a small comment of no more than one line in a single post, because despite everything I continued working with total commitment in the game, and the truth is that since the beginning of January, This is what one of my workdays looks like:

View attachment 1062764 View attachment 1062763

My grandmother, who took care of me as a child, after many procedures and agonizing days was diagnosed with cancer, and I have been taking care of her. This has affected me in many ways, however, I continued working despite everything, every day at every moment that I could, this is why this update took a bit longer than normal.

And that is why despite the delays, we remain even more committed, we decided to target the goal of releasing monthly updates. Previously we were releasing updates to an average of 12-15 animations and 5-11 Wallpapers, which usually took us at least 2 or 2 a half months of work (Because is a lot of work), So we decided to do a better workflow (For those who were getting impatient and complained about waiting) and split this up, so try to do monthly updates with between 7-10 animations per update (Which means more work, faster and more content). But some of you did not want to understand it and only saw the negative side.

At this moment we have just released an update with 8 high-quality animations (60 FPS), 4 new wallpapers, 1 new location, 3 new scenarios, and 4 new characters. And we've come a long way on the content for the next update to ensure we hit our mark.

I just made this post to show you that behind the game that you are anxiously waiting there are also human beings, and life is sometimes difficult for everyone (Especially coming from this 2020) so don't be so harsh, try to empathize a little and enjoy everything that we have worked really hard for you.
I truly do wish everything goes well with your grandmother. Last year, and the start of this year has been completely awful for many. Please do not listen to the pointless negative remarks towards your project, you have one of the best if not potentionally could be THE best 2d game on this site. You and your partner are doing amazing work, I cannot show any more admiration for putting the effort to give us an amazing update, even during times as such.

I wish your family the greatest luck, your game is amazing. Keep it up!!!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamliz

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Is the original(?) incest content still available? Or are we just have to deal with it normal boss employee relationship?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes