MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
To bad that the one charakter I liked in the game still has not been updated... :/ A shame... hope it happens that she gets some scenes soon!

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
I always try to avoid or ignore negative (Toxic) comments regarding the game (Although there are always good negative comments that help us improve), there are always criticisms about everything: the style, the dialogues, the art, even the boobs! Seriously, the boobs, if they are very small or if they are very big (I have received both criticisms), and I know it is very difficult to please everyone, however, we at Sexnote have always been very transparent and dedicated to working hard in the game because It is our project and we do it with passion. The two guys' project has been growing little by little with the help of many here. And everyone has seen that in the result of the game, each time there is better content, more quantity, and higher quality. Every step we take is to improve Sexnote and we still have much more to improve.

But in this case, the criticism was a little more difficult for me to ignore, since in it they take us as abusers of our Patrons for having delays in the last update. And the problem with this is that most of you are ignoring the fact that behind a project, behind a game there are persons who are presented with difficulties as same as you.

I did not want to make much noise about it, on Patreon I only made a small comment of no more than one line in a single post, because despite everything I continued working with total commitment in the game, and the truth is that since the beginning of January, This is what one of my workdays looks like:

View attachment 1062764 View attachment 1062763

My grandmother, who took care of me as a child, after many procedures and agonizing days was diagnosed with cancer, and I have been taking care of her. This has affected me in many ways, however, I continued working despite everything, every day at every moment that I could, this is why this update took a bit longer than normal.

And that is why despite the delays, we remain even more committed, we decided to target the goal of releasing monthly updates. Previously we were releasing updates to an average of 12-15 animations and 5-11 Wallpapers, which usually took us at least 2 or 2 a half months of work (Because is a lot of work), So we decided to do a better workflow (For those who were getting impatient and complained about waiting) and split this up, so try to do monthly updates with between 7-10 animations per update (Which means more work, faster and more content). But some of you did not want to understand it and only saw the negative side.

At this moment we have just released an update with 8 high-quality animations (60 FPS), 4 new wallpapers, 1 new location, 3 new scenarios, and 4 new characters. And we've come a long way on the content for the next update to ensure we hit our mark.

I just made this post to show you that behind the game that you are anxiously waiting there are also human beings, and life is sometimes difficult for everyone (Especially coming from this 2020) so don't be so harsh, try to empathize a little and enjoy everything that we have worked really hard for you.
A big and strong hug, friend. Lots of love.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
I always try to avoid or ignore negative (Toxic) comments regarding the game (Although there are always good negative comments that help us improve), there are always criticisms about everything: the style, the dialogues, the art, even the boobs! Seriously, the boobs, if they are very small or if they are very big (I have received both criticisms), and I know it is very difficult to please everyone, however, we at Sexnote have always been very transparent and dedicated to working hard in the game because It is our project and we do it with passion. The two guys' project has been growing little by little with the help of many here. And everyone has seen that in the result of the game, each time there is better content, more quantity, and higher quality. Every step we take is to improve Sexnote and we still have much more to improve.

But in this case, the criticism was a little more difficult for me to ignore, since in it they take us as abusers of our Patrons for having delays in the last update. And the problem with this is that most of you are ignoring the fact that behind a project, behind a game there are persons who are presented with difficulties as same as you.

I did not want to make much noise about it, on Patreon I only made a small comment of no more than one line in a single post, because despite everything I continued working with total commitment in the game, and the truth is that since the beginning of January, This is what one of my workdays looks like:

My grandmother, who took care of me as a child, after many procedures and agonizing days was diagnosed with cancer, and I have been taking care of her. This has affected me in many ways, however, I continued working despite everything, every day at every moment that I could, this is why this update took a bit longer than normal.

And that is why despite the delays, we remain even more committed, we decided to target the goal of releasing monthly updates. Previously we were releasing updates to an average of 12-15 animations and 5-11 Wallpapers, which usually took us at least 2 or 2 a half months of work (Because is a lot of work), So we decided to do a better workflow (For those who were getting impatient and complained about waiting) and split this up, so try to do monthly updates with between 7-10 animations per update (Which means more work, faster and more content). But some of you did not want to understand it and only saw the negative side.

At this moment we have just released an update with 8 high-quality animations (60 FPS), 4 new wallpapers, 1 new location, 3 new scenarios, and 4 new characters. And we've come a long way on the content for the next update to ensure we hit our mark.

I just made this post to show you that behind the game that you are anxiously waiting there are also human beings, and life is sometimes difficult for everyone (Especially coming from this 2020) so don't be so harsh, try to empathize a little and enjoy everything that we have worked really hard for you.
Considering this site... arg... But you and your family are in my prayers friend... please take care of yourself and know that we do care. Also please don't let hate filled attacks bring you low... my advice for what it is worth... Take each day one at a time, keep faith that these dark time will not last, and keep those you cherish close and you will always get through whatever storm comes your way... Keep safe and stay strong, And speaking at least for myself... You are not alone.

Bill8778

Jul 17, 2020
so, even though the game has dozens of characters already, the dev felt the need to add even more instead of investing on the existing ones? this is far from reasonable
It's to widen the amount of differential Content , in Order to satisfy everyone's desires and get everone hooked on the game.
But yea if done incorrectly you be losin on some of yo Fanbase.
A two edged-sow in a way.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Nice improved type of animation but ther is lack off scenes where he goes really balls deep , like there is lack of feeling that he is really giving it to them hard , there is more like .... just the tipp and going slow , lack of certain bounce to it

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018

I understand your feelings and appreciate your fatigue, and I know that this work is tiring and requires a lot of effort
But you should be more transparent with the supporters and fans. The delay for me does not matter if he will produce a high-quality update for me and I hope that you will continue with your work.

Also, the end of the previous update there was a Futa. Why did you not complete it? I know that it was a fantasy, but the game is fictional, and I do not mind adding some excitement. I hope you will not fall into the trap of repetition because it will destroy the game sooner or later.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

I hope she will get well soon and wish you, your team and your family the best. Your game was very good and with lot of content within it so it wasn't fair to see such harsh criticize like that. The site have some toxic people but at the same time have lot of good people too, so don't feel negative and know that you got someone that understand your problem

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes