dflix22

Oct 19, 2016
anyone whit a soulution to get the church contend started
everytime i try and go into the church it just says they are praying and i cant do anything

Check the SexNote and see what it says for Mrs Jones, I was missing a Shinigami event so it said "Keep progressing with Brixxida", in which case you will likely need to find the other Shinigamis.

I will put where I had to go in a spoiler tag below, however you may be at a different part of the Shinigami event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Church scene works fine after that.

Feb 29, 2020
Check the SexNote and see what it says for Mrs Jones, I was missing a Shinigami event so it said "Keep progressing with Brixxida", in which case you will likely need to find the other Shinigamis.

I will put where I had to go in a spoiler tag below, however you may be at a different part of the Shinigami event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Church scene works fine after that.
Well for me its saing go to church nothing more. All others is thats all for this version....

Maybe beforer 13.2 we need to get 13.1? And public for 13.1 is in week time? Or 13.2 have already 13.1 content?

Reactions: Elias85

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
were some gallery images removed? werent we able to see more girls naked before???
We must be looking at different galleries. Every girl except for the nurse is naked to some degree in my version.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Good update, but really short damn, i was thinking that we could do the ritual already, and nope...Also i love morgan freeman reference, i wonder what he was doing with the nun :unsure: .

0OrsO0

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone has a save of the previous version, I think mine is broken. In miss turner says finish sister content and in sister finish mom content.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
The Book of Sexual Notes, are you serious? The title is a clear reference to the anime "Death Note" - Death Note (this is also confirmed by the design of the notebook in the game). Therefore, the translation should have been "The Notebook of Sex" or something like that!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes