Jul 20, 2017
I dont know about everyone else but im getting real bloody sick of all these
N/A changelogs or stupid links to patreon pages most of the time you cant even see. That really should be at this point one of the first things you HAVE to put down when you're doing an update. That said. Hope WHATEVER is new in this update is worth a redownload.

DarkDragonMaster

Aug 12, 2017
I found 2 bugs:
-the first one is that some events wont unlock in the gallery although i completed them in the actual gameplay(2 events of the nurse didnt show in the gallery, but i could get a handjob whenever i wanted).
-the second is when i finished all the events for some reason the story with the sister move back to "keep progresing with your step mom".

Reactions: Joshua69

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I am stuck , When I go to the church it say , do not bother her and I can exit that location .

qualia

Apr 24, 2020
now this is something worth supporting!, cant decide if i wanna play new content as it cums, or wait for one big load ;)
which is a good problem to have.. im looking forward to it, high production value!

Last edited:

janjo23

Dec 24, 2019
I know Patreon creators who stop charging their supporters in months they do not work. And I respect them for that. Because they show us, supporters, their respect - at least by beforetelling that they wont create. Beforetelling - not aftertelling. Especially with tearleaking stories about sick relatieves. I dont care, whether it werehealth problems or hangover or procrastination.
It's almost like you're expecting at least a little integrity or something.

xioran7

Feb 8, 2020
I found 2 bugs:
-the first one is that some events wont unlock in the gallery although i completed them in the actual gameplay(2 events of the nurse didnt show in the gallery, but i could get a handjob whenever i wanted).
-the second is when i finished all the events for some reason the story with the sister move back to "keep progresing with your step mom".
I have the same problem, i'm stuck with "keep progresing with your step mom"...

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes