DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
church event works after doing this
My SexNote tells me to go to the church. When I click Mrs. Jones it tells me she is praying. I've tried different hours and different days, I've tried repeating scenes with the Sinigami. Nothing works. I will try a fresh save tomorrow.

possum1

May 17, 2018
It does not matter which one you do first.
Although there's the thing with the blond mom: if you progress too much on the other mom story, the blond one will leave. Make sure you progress with the blond before that happens, cuz she wont come back
what do you mean? the blonde leaves even when i finished her story before the other one.

May 29, 2017
Hey everybody! You might know me from the Vega Hunters, Behind the Dune, or Dandy Boy Adventures threads. Anyways, I'm back at it again with the Steam assets, this time for SexNote! You can find Steam assets for SexNote to spruce up your library to make it look like this instead of boring gray rectangles:

Screenshot (94).png Screenshot (96)_LI.jpg Screenshot (97)_LI.jpg

I've decided to make a unique vertical and horizontal grid design for each major update to the game; so far I've made vertical grids for v05.5-v13.2 in this fashion and horizontal grids for v10.5-v13.2. I will be finishing out the horizontal grids ASAP [EDIT: all done; they sucked to make bc the logo was in a weird place so I had to crop them in a strange way... not loving the results as much as the v10.5-v13.2 ones] and then figuring out where I can get pre-05.5 images for those vertical and horizontal grids. Here are some examples for versions 10.5-13.2 of the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of these Steam assets are available to download from SexNote's

Enjoy!

Last edited:

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
So, after doing some of the church quests in the confessional, the background is stuck on the church. New scenes are not displaying images, but the text is still playing. That, and I have a quest to sneak into the stepmothers room at night, but she has moved out, so I am unable to complete.

Is there anywhere to find updated Mac versions of this?
There is an easy way. Smash the POS Crapple and get a real computer.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
If you're having trouble getting the Church scene to activate, try a fresh download of the game, that's what worked for me.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I always try to avoid or ignore negative (Toxic) comments regarding the game (Although there are always good negative comments that help us improve), there are always criticisms about everything: the style, the dialogues, the art, even the boobs! Seriously, the boobs, if they are very small or if they are very big (I have received both criticisms), and I know it is very difficult to please everyone, however, we at Sexnote have always been very transparent and dedicated to working hard in the game because It is our project and we do it with passion. The two guys' project has been growing little by little with the help of many here. And everyone has seen that in the result of the game, each time there is better content, more quantity, and higher quality. Every step we take is to improve Sexnote and we still have much more to improve.

But in this case, the criticism was a little more difficult for me to ignore, since in it they take us as abusers of our Patrons for having delays in the last update. And the problem with this is that most of you are ignoring the fact that behind a project, behind a game there are persons who are presented with difficulties as same as you.

I did not want to make much noise about it, on Patreon I only made a small comment of no more than one line in a single post, because despite everything I continued working with total commitment in the game, and the truth is that since the beginning of January, This is what one of my workdays looks like:

View attachment 1062764 View attachment 1062763

My grandmother, who took care of me as a child, after many procedures and agonizing days was diagnosed with cancer, and I have been taking care of her. This has affected me in many ways, however, I continued working despite everything, every day at every moment that I could, this is why this update took a bit longer than normal.

And that is why despite the delays, we remain even more committed, we decided to target the goal of releasing monthly updates. Previously we were releasing updates to an average of 12-15 animations and 5-11 Wallpapers, which usually took us at least 2 or 2 a half months of work (Because is a lot of work), So we decided to do a better workflow (For those who were getting impatient and complained about waiting) and split this up, so try to do monthly updates with between 7-10 animations per update (Which means more work, faster and more content). But some of you did not want to understand it and only saw the negative side.

At this moment we have just released an update with 8 high-quality animations (60 FPS), 4 new wallpapers, 1 new location, 3 new scenarios, and 4 new characters. And we've come a long way on the content for the next update to ensure we hit our mark.

I just made this post to show you that behind the game that you are anxiously waiting there are also human beings, and life is sometimes difficult for everyone (Especially coming from this 2020) so don't be so harsh, try to empathize a little and enjoy everything that we have worked really hard for you.
I will just say one thing, as one that passed by something like that, just be honest, and even if you don't want to expose your personal life, just say somenting like that, that someone that you love need you now, and ignore the retard people. Sometimes is hard to hear shit of people that don't understand because they have never been in this position, and just want you to work and forget about your personal life. From the bottom of my heart, i really hope that everything goes well with her and with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamliz

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
people is not read all messages, but the question
does the church scene only hang for me or for everyone?
how I go to church everything freezes and there is no further movement

Jul 22, 2017
So, after doing some of the church quests in the confessional, the background is stuck on the church. New scenes are not displaying images, but the text is still playing. That, and I have a quest to sneak into the stepmothers room at night, but she has moved out, so I am unable to complete.

There is an easy way. Smash the POS Crapple and get a real computer.
nah, thats why i smashed my shitdows and bought a Mac instead.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes