May 29, 2017
is there any way to access older versions of the game? i'm thinking v0.11 and earlier. thank you!

EDIT: i checked the patreon page and the links seem to be dead
EDIT 2: lewdzone has an extensive collection of links for the game... many outdated, but many working as well
EDIT 3: anyone have ver 0.043 or 0.022 hanging out anywhere? i found 11.5, 10.3/5, 9.5, 8.2, 7.5, 6.3/9, 5.5, and 3.2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

How many people are responsible for creating the art for this game? Is my vision very sharp or does the art of the game change a little with each update? The game is good but this difference in art during gameplay bothers me deeply. Maybe the creator of the art is the same but he ended up improving a lot over time? Maybe. Consider redoing the older scenes instead of adding more characters (you already have too many characters).

Reactions: Draverik
Feb 27, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? I would like to play in the correct order. Or does it not matter how you play?
It does not matter which one you do first.
Although there's the thing with the blond mom: if you progress too much on the other mom story, the blond one will leave. Make sure you progress with the blond before that happens, cuz she wont come back

Reactions: Ruffy2010

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I wonder what happens to the sperm after the end of the sex animation

or only for me it disappears that they are clean after each intercourse

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I wonder what happens to the sperm after the end of the sex animation

or only for me it disappears that they are clean after each intercourse
The ghosts of every dad who's dead at the beginning of every incest VN are rushing in and lick it all up, leaving the characters clean as a whistle. Is it something that you would like to see or maybe it's good that the developers decided to leave it out?

Jul 10, 2017
Check the SexNote and see what it says for Mrs Jones, I was missing a Shinigami event so it said "Keep progressing with Brixxida", in which case you will likely need to find the other Shinigamis.

I will put where I had to go in a spoiler tag below, however you may be at a different part of the Shinigami event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Church scene works fine after that.
church event works after doing this

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes