Apr 12, 2020
Got the update, and the only hint left is "Keep progressing with Brixida." Where do I find her? I can't go to the church bc whenever i do, it says "She is praying, I shouldn't bother her" and freezes.

Corrupt save? Am I missing something?

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
A beautiful game, understandable gameplay without complications. Lots of content, although not enough for me. There are tedious moments like collecting magical energy on the map and taking pictures, the rest of the game is cool. Nice art and simple gameplay with an average amount of content. The game is not drawn out and not grindy. It won't take much of your time. I recommend to review.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
A beautiful game, understandable gameplay without complications. Lots of content, although not enough for me. There are tedious moments like collecting magical energy on the map and taking pictures, the rest of the game is cool. Nice art and simple gameplay with an average amount of content. The game is not drawn out and not grindy. It won't take much of your time. I recommend to review.
there is an auto-collect abillity in the book so you can do less work, just visit areas and the orbs are collected if you have need of them.

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
Can't download from any link except mega
Nopy : Invalid session
Mixdrop :Invalid Id text
Upload heaven : Access to download161.uploadhaven.com was denied You don't have authorisation to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes