nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
I love this game I played it when it first came out and it was a desent game know it a awsome game with the resent updates hope that it continues to get updates k if the creator of this game sees my message keep up the good work with the game hope u have a good day

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Weirdest game I've ever seen, has great art and a lot of scenes but holy shit the story is so boring and the grind is unnecessarily tedious. Normally Games have not enough scenes and too much buildup, this is the opposite

If this game had some build up so we got to know the characters, removed the stupid pointless grind, it would be a lot more popular.

berkut28

Dec 9, 2018
A different question here, but once you've added in the gallery unlock code, is there anyway to reverse that? I added it in because I hadn't played for 9 months and thought I'd missed some scenes somehow. Turns out I hadn't, but now I can't roll it back.

I've tried deleting the entire directory and replacing it with the zip contents, also tried removing all the save games. Lastly I've looked through the registry, but can't find any keys under the names jamliz or sexnote. Anyone know where I might be able to revert this?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes