arkeos

Aug 18, 2018
POSSIBLE SPOILERS OR NOT
=====================

imho, all of the dimitrescu scenes (aside for maybe two) feel rushed. Like the quality of the final animations really bummed me out, they are worse than anims within the last patches
not to talk about this horrendous too-fast main menu animation
i'm not trash-talking or saying this out of spite. the game is good and you should at least give it a try. but this update... damn shame

Reactions: kitson

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
qiuck question i get that one mother is sweet and nice but is there a way to make the bitchone nice with out becomeing her slave. the other thing is can you get the same sex scene's if you do the job right with out being her slave.

Sakone

Jun 26, 2017
Unfortunately unplayable for new players, as events with nurse is bugged, and after third visit the game kicks you out into main menu.

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
I just finished playing this new update, and seriously I thought the quality of the scenes, the design in general (color, the rough anatomy sometimes, etc.), seriously, the quality of the animations and the drawings of the characters themselves is horrible a lot inferior compared to past updates, and it took 2 months to deliver this update which is much inferior to the past ones, and with few amounts of footage, I'm feeling like a sucker for waiting and putting high expectations.
( I used Google Translator )

el69

Oct 1, 2017
Reactions: gost911 and Safkol

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
POSSIBLE SPOILERS OR NOT
=====================

imho, all of the dimitrescu scenes (aside for maybe two) feel rushed. Like the quality of the final animations really bummed me out, they are worse than anims within the last patches
not to talk about this horrendous too-fast main menu animation
i'm not trash-talking or saying this out of spite. the game is good and you should at least give it a try. but this update... damn shame
The quality is going down ever since the remake of the asian chick, at least in story aspects it's worse. Then we get the bitch stepmother back who I was happy that were out of the picture already.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes