krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Guys i Need your help, siringa the First photoset the camera Is nota reactive, i wait for the focus, click the camera for the shoot, It stares for i while and the pics are Always not focused....is the normale Path that the photos must be unfocused or Someone has the same problem? I'm playing with 0.14.5b version for android
If you want try this trick:
Save during the conversation, right before the photoshot starts.
Once it does let it do couple screen focus adjustments and once its about to become clear enough than quickly to capture clear enough picture of her.
Than when the next conversation starts save and continue to the next photoshot.
Usually its three pictures that are taken,so just save during each conversation to make sure you get the best quality picture you can.
Or try the way AlecHolland mentioned by just skipping through it and wait till she asks you to check her pictures from that specific photoshot and see if they are clear or not.
If not try my way. (y)

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
i cant continue the game. jane left the house and i cant do her content anymore. nothing works. been to city hall and jamliz corp and nothing works. all it says is keep working for her in the afternoon and i cant find her anywhere. all it says is sorry to bother you and i shouldnt bother her.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
i cant continue the game. jane left the house and i cant do her content anymore. nothing works. been to city hall and jamliz corp and nothing works. all it says is keep working for her in the afternoon and i cant find her anywhere. all it says is sorry to bother you and i shouldnt bother her.
How far did you progress Mom and Sis content?

Dec 8, 2017
Do something else. You will eventually get her back.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
As a precaution, everyone only play the new content. There's a catastrophic bug if you start a new game that doesn't let you advance past the dark haired mom's clinic visit.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone have a complete save from the last update? Lost all my saves recently due to PC wipes, would be really nice if someone can provide an save of the previous update please. Thanks you!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes