VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Which building is the stepmoms work place? I've clicked every damn building and can't find it to move on, unless it's the one with "Amy", and all I get with her is using the eye skill.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Same as the headshrinker. Remember the document deliveries in the afternoon? There, thats her secretary.
Amy is in the city hall, just so you know it for a future delivery ^^

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
All around great game, graphics and characters. I like the new redesigns, it would be nice if we can customize some of the characters, like hair style and color, options for clothes and different outfits.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Same as the headshrinker. Remember the document deliveries in the afternoon? There, thats her secretary.
Amy is in the city hall, just so you know it for a future delivery ^^
Ah ok. The problem I'm having then is when I go to that build the entire screen is white except for Barbie. I can't click anything else but her.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats either a unique bug that only you have...or a corrupted file and you should try to download the game again or if you still have the archiv unpack it again.
The door to the elevator should be more or less in the middle of the screen, maybe you can just endure the messed up lobby, there is nothing else to do.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Step mom is the blonde one (I forgot her name, is Jane?). For this step you have to find her at living room on afternoon or at her workplace I believe.
Yeah, Cheers, I get who the Step Mum is, its LISA... (if I have it right?) its the missleading text I guess thats been throwing me, as its under Akita, and the Step Mum on the hints says under her profile pic that its the end of the content in this version. Ive been in "home" living room and lobby every day in the morning and afternoon and evening, Ive also bben at Lisa's home during those times on different days and done all four scenes too...

I'll keep doing as you suggest, but nothing so far on every day and time.

:)

Last edited:

Shred_Smiler

Oct 1, 2021
i really dont know what to do after the new update. There is the hint in the guide next to Akita to talk with your aunt. But when and where?

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

Hey guys! Is a pleasure to share with you this new release! We have been working a lot and we know you are going to love it!
[This is the new Halloween update! This new update brings a lot of new content! With a Halloween story with the characters from the school! And the introduction of 3 new characters! With a total of 11 new animations and 8 New Costumes, 4 new wallpaper, and a new minigame![/QUOTE]
To play all the new content updated we recommend using the new feature "Skip to the new content" and playing the route with the new content (This route includes all the Sue Animations and Scenes)
To start a new game and skip to the new content you just have to click START, and then choose the SKIP TO THE NEW CONTENT option.
ENJOY All of these new sex scenes with higher quality animations that we know you love!
You will find this new content on this update:
  • Orgy
  • Breastfeeding
  • Blowjob
  • Titjob
  • Cumshot
  • Creampie
  • Facial
  • Public Sex
RELEASE DATES:
  • God and Legendary Wizard:
  • Dark Wizard: 18 Nov
  • Wizard: 20 Nov
  • Conjurer: 22 Nov
  • Apprentice: 23 Nov
  • Public: 24 Nov

This is what you will find in the new 0.15.0 update:
CHANGELOG:
  • 11 New Animations.
  • 8 New costumes.
  • 5 New Scenarios.
  • 4 New Wallpapers.
  • 3 New Animated Wallpapers.
  • 2 New Character redesign.
  • 3 New Characters.
  • 1 New Minigame.
  • 1 New Location.
  • New animated main menu.
  • Improvements on the files system to reduce size.
  • Bugs fixing from previous versions.

Reactions: jackkane

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020

Hey guys! Is a pleasure to share with you this new release! We have been working a lot and we know you are going to love it!
[This is the new Halloween update! This new update brings a lot of new content! With a Halloween story with the characters from the school! And the introduction of 3 new characters! With a total of 11 new animations and 8 New Costumes, 4 new wallpaper, and a new minigame!
To play all the new content updated we recommend using the new feature "Skip to the new content" and playing the route with the new content (This route includes all the Sue Animations and Scenes)
To start a new game and skip to the new content you just have to click START, and then choose the SKIP TO THE NEW CONTENT option.

You will find this new content on this update:
  • Orgy
  • Breastfeeding
  • Blowjob
  • Titjob
  • Cumshot
  • Creampie
  • Facial
  • Public Sex
RELEASE DATES:
  • God and Legendary Wizard:
  • Dark Wizard: 18 Nov
  • Wizard: 20 Nov
  • Conjurer: 22 Nov
  • Apprentice: 23 Nov
  • Public: 24 Nov

This is what you will find in the new 0.15.0 update:
CHANGELOG:
  • 11 New Animations.
  • 8 New costumes.
  • 5 New Scenarios.
  • 4 New Wallpapers.
  • 3 New Animated Wallpapers.
  • 2 New Character redesign.
  • 3 New Characters.
  • 1 New Minigame.
  • 1 New Location.
  • New animated main menu.
  • Improvements on the files system to reduce size.
  • Bugs fixing from previous versions.

[/QUOTE]
Wrong post i think?

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
the game is out for 50 dolars patreons, its not going to be leaked until the 5 dolars ones at least
yup, you are right. Sometimes the "wizard" tier patreons are the heroes who will share the update. But on the 24. Nov it will release for anyone anyway.

looking forward for the update!

Finally content for the teacher (Mia Khalifa :sneaky:) and Billie

Reactions: AmazonessKing
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes