adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Says to talk to akita at step moms office. Finished the step mom stuff, no option to talk to akita. Does she have content?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
If I remember correctly and this quests didn't changed, you just have to use agamoto's eye in the classroom at school, in the hospital and I forget the other location, then you fuck all the shinigamis and report back to Brixida I think
the other is in hin's house but I think that one auto completes for you since it's the first hunt you do

Reactions: shiguresouen

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
And the oscar for 'most collaborative person to share patreon-only wallpapers in a pirate forum' goes to........

• Haha
Reactions: angcal

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I'm playing the android version, so I don't know if it's my phone or the game but many of the scenes are all white for me except for the npc silhouettes. The church, Dr Johnsons office and the players house pool is all a white screen.

For Dr Johnsons office I can only select the secretary, the elevator never shows up.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If I remember correctly and this quests didn't changed, you just have to use agamoto's eye in the classroom at school, in the hospital and I forget the other location, then you fuck all the shinigamis and report back to Brixida I think
Thanks for that, I would never have found that I think.

Im almost done now, just need to find the final mom scenes I think, I keep doing the scenes in the sofa, pool and living room, but not yet finding the final ones, even in her room... :(

1636699050876.png

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...the fucking minigames are sucking the fun out of this game. Really, i'm a thinker, not a reflex goddess. The church is even worse than the cam. At least the headshrinkers were better to handle with the keyboard, but the mouse stuff is terrible.

I missed the saurons mouth spell in janes office...i got used to the stupid mc, even such a timid one, but begging for a job and submitting to an annoying bitch with such a spell available? Unthinkable...its her job to kneel and suck if she bitches around, not mine...ugh now i must fail and repeat this? No thanks, i'll cheatskip that bullshit in the next update if there is no other way around...i cant play a pathetic sub, thats even more against my nature than playing a male protagonist.

In the end the MC calls kira always kylee...

And i hope there will be some belle content...the girl with the best figure in the whole game and you still can only talk about that long forgotten school project :(

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

sevensol

Apr 6, 2019
...the fucking minigames are sucking the fun out of this game. Really, i'm a thinker, not a reflex goddess. The church is even worse than the cam. At least the headshrinkers were better to handle with the keyboard, but the mouse stuff is terrible.

I missed the saurons mouth spell in janes office...i got used to the stupid mc, even such a timid one, but begging for a job and submitting to an annoying bitch with such a spell available? Unthinkable...its her job to kneel and suck if she bitches around, not mine...ugh now i must fail and repeat this? No thanks, i'll cheatskip that bullshit in the next update if there is no other way around...i cant play a pathetic sub, thats even more against my nature than playing a male protagonist.

In the end the MC calls kira always kylee...

And i hope there will be some belle content...the girl with the best figure in the whole game and you still can only talk about that long forgotten school project :(
Taking photos is easy. Mash the shit out of the capture button and its a perfect shot every time, dont know why you didnt try that lol. The church one i can kinda agree because the clickbox for the smaller items is... small. Failing the job is also piss easy. To be honest the only complaint of yours thats valid is the church cleanup.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for that, I would never have found that I think.

Im almost done now, just need to find the final mom scenes I think, I keep doing the scenes in the sofa, pool and living room, but not yet finding the final ones, even in her room... :(

View attachment 1496454
Step mom is the blonde one (I forgot her name, is Jane?). For this step you have to find her at living room on afternoon or at her workplace I believe.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Failing the job is also piss easy. To be honest the only complaint of yours thats valid is the church cleanup.
Its not about failing the job, its about another pathetic sub scene if you do it. Thats something i cant handle mentally and already made me drop a few games. Just to clarify, i'm not a dom either, i just rather to go to jail or grave for killing people who try to control me instead of submitting to them, not even in games.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes