nub01

May 9, 2017
Decided to give this game a try and my goodness ive missed out on some great quality animation!! characters are sexy af and we getting a halloween update cant wait woot

abba2572

Jun 23, 2018
and when i want to talk with mom it tells me to deliver the documents to akita first but nothing happens,,,

nilo96

May 7, 2020
1635658871315.png

New post from the JamLiz.
Previous updates have been a bit disappointing (although the developer has finally hit the release rate it promised earlier), let's hope this update turns out to be good. At least the beginning is intriguing.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Just to be clear, he is going to release only the costume images right? Not the halloween update on the 31st (today)?
It seems that he promised to release the update today and immediately to the public, as far as i understand. It's not very clear if there will be sex scenes or just new character skins. We must wait for the release.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It seems that he promised to release the update today and immediately to the public, as far as i understand. It's not very clear if there will be sex scenes or just new character skins. We must wait for the release.
This is what they wrote on Patreon:

Clarification: What will be released to the public are all the costume private images that will be only for Patrons until Oct. 31st.

They're... pictures.

Don't worry, pal: they will never cease to disappoint people.

Disappointment? 100% GUARANTEED (y)

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

Clarification: What will be released to the public are all the costume private images that will be only for Patrons until Oct. 31st.

They're... pictures.

So, is 5here going to be an update (for patrons) today, or was it pictures all along?

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020

They're... pictures.

Ah shite...it's alright I suppse.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020

nilo96

May 7, 2020

They're... pictures.

Disappointment? 100% GUARANTEED
I thought we were going to have an event like a halloween party where we get some hot scenes :cry:. But the developer adheres to a proven tactic: if you want to play for time and milk patrons - redraw backgrounds, character sprites, etc.
You are going the right way, comrades!

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Sethiumzo

Sep 28, 2020
can you make it so we can keep the old models, like a setting or something not a big fan of the new billie model

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes