JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
If (JamLiz) add sounds to this new animated scenes, this game will go on a completely different level, keeping my hope up... :p

Reactions: Eroman68

nilo96

May 7, 2020
If (JamLiz) add sounds to this new animated scenes, this game will go on a completely different level, keeping my hope up...
It would be better if he added the ability to knock girls, this feature would dramatically increase the value of the game in my eyes. Moreover, "pregnancy" is indicated in the tags of the game.

Reactions: JohnLewd

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
It would be better if he added the ability to knock girls, this feature would dramatically increase the value of the game in my eyes. Moreover, "pregnancy" is indicated in the tags of the game.
Well, this will be pretty nice too...

nilo96

May 7, 2020
But unfortunately, the game has the most primitive mechanics so far, but with good animation.

Hermonsabina

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the feed back, we were trying to make it more interesting than just skip text and play mini game a few times, but you are right that make the experience grindy... we will modify this for sure, and of course the game settings you said, this is just the 0.02 version so don't worry
Cant tell me what is the gallery and cheat code in version 0.14.5b because the actually code is not work

• Haha
Reactions: Nosferatu Suran

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just wondering: is this massive character "redesign" due to the fact that the person who made drawings quit and they had to replace him/her/it?

What's the point in remaking EVERYTHING?

Honestly, I don't think they improved anything.

Remastering everything = the game is stalling / it's going nowhere, so we're milking the cow / beating the dead horse over and over.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just wondering: is this massive character "redesign" due to the fact that the person who made drawings quit and they had to replace him/her/it?

What's the point in remaking EVERYTHING?

Honestly, I don't think they improved anything.

Remastering everything = the game is stalling / it's going nowhere, so we're milking the cow / beating the dead horse over and over.
Because that's an excuse to tell their supporters: Sorry guys but since the previous artist left we are in deep need of do a massive overhaul change to the artstyle in order to keep on date with the game quality experience we want to deliver to you so that means we gotta spend more time on doing that, rather than keep on working on further content & story development until everything been replaced!. oh yeah and we need more SUPPORT from you guys so i hope you understand

Who are we fooling around with these re-designs anyways? they look 100% ugly and its hard to see some of the scenes because most of the girls like Kylee have clown noses or have their face changed to make them look like they over 50 years old lmao! and by the way i still find it weird that none of the supporters have expressed discomfort on some of the redesigns since i do admit a few characters get improvements while others get butchered with menacing clown noses

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
after getting latest game I attempt to start a new game and work for step mom and game crashes as I go to her work to take the documents

Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes