AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Any hero with the v0-14-5b changelog? Also i must agree with a lot of people, Jane quest is bad, i respect every kind of fetish that people like, but she is a complete bitch with to everyone, and don't forget that the mc that have Sauron's Mouth, that he used in his mom, now he literally just go "please, go see her" he complete forget about his fucking powers, her update was bad, i understand that she is a dominatrix, but she literally treat everyone (even her employees) like shit. So far every single other character is better than her, she don't have any love for anyone, the only thing that she can think and love is money.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Any hero with the v0-14-5b changelog? Also i must agree with a lot of people, Jane quest is bad, i respect every kind of fetish that people like, but she is a complete bitch with to everyone, and don't forget that the mc that have Sauron's Mouth, that he used in his mom, now he literally just go "please, go see her" he complete forget about his fucking powers, her update was bad, i understand that she is a dominatrix, but she literally treat everyone (even her employees) like shit. So far every single other character is better than her, she don't have any love for anyone, the only thing that she can think and love is money.
And there He is, another one who doesn't get it. Dude, Jane gets a SECOND Update, in which the MC will take revenge and use his Powers. The Jane Update we got was Just the FIRST part. MC tries to fix the relationship of His two Stepmothers, which never divorced after Sue and MC had their fun, Jane just wanted time for herself to think and MC tried to fix his mistakes. But Jane got much more abusive and takes Revenge for herself against MC (that's the First Update). MC will turn the tables in Jane Update Two and gets the upper Hand thanks to his Powers.

Janes Character is meant to be unlikeable so MC can dominate the Dominatrix with his Powers. But like I said that will be Jane Update TWO. Update One was necessary so we get to see how Jane treats MC after what he had done with Sue (aka Janes Wife). Means it was a build up for MC hating Jane more and more so he wants to use his Powers against her (again, Jane Update Two will be MCs Revenge)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And there He is, another one who doesn't get it. Dude, Jane gets a SECOND Update, in which the MC will take revenge and use his Powers. The Jane Update we got was Just the FIRST part. MC tries to fix the relationship of His two Stepmothers, which never divorced after Sue and MC had their fun, Jane just wanted time for herself to think and MC tried to fix his mistakes. But Jane got much more abusive and takes Revenge for herself against MC (that's the First Update). MC will turn the tables in Jane Update Two and gets the upper Hand thanks to his Powers.

Janes Character is meant to be unlikeable so MC can dominate the Dominatrix with his Powers. But like I said that will be Jane Update TWO. Update One was necessary so we get to see how Jane treats MC after what he had done with Sue (aka Janes Wife). Means it was a build up for MC hating Jane more and more so he wants to use his Powers against her (again, Jane Update Two will be MCs Revenge)
Dude, relax, i gave my opinion of the state of the game, i just think that that was bad in the first place, if you make something, do it right, you don't need to have the second update of him having the "revenge", for example in that update he never used his powers. And if you don't know, every month the dev make that the patreon choose what character will have something new, so IF this update arrive, it will be until people choose, if he have made right the first time, the second one could be much better, now we have one update, that the mc is treated like a piece of shit, or like she call him a "slave", he don't do any shit, we need to wait until one of the guys that work for jamliz get better (i have no idea if he is back), so that we have anything new and not only "remakes", and have the luck that people vote for her (people hate her, so good luck with that). Yeah, like you are so angry replying to everyone, he will eventually have his revenge, but will take a long time, when he could have made something that worked in that path in the first place. Don't worry dude, just chill out and relax, everyone can give their opinion about the game, you don't need at every single post go and try defend the dev.

Reactions: acondo

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Dude, relax, i gave my opinion of the state of the game, i just think that that was bad in the first place, if you make something, do it right, you don't need to have the second update of him having the "revenge", for example in that update he never used his powers. And if you don't know, every month the dev make that the patreon choose what character will have something new, so IF this update arrive, it will be until people choose, if he have made right the first time, the second one could be much better, now we have one update, that the mc is treated like a piece of shit, or like she call him a "slave", he don't do any shit, we need to wait until one of the guys that work for jamliz get better (i have no idea if he is back), so that we have anything new and not only "remakes", and have the luck that people vote for her (people hate her, so good luck with that). Yeah, like you are so angry replying to everyone, he will eventually have his revenge, but will take a long time, when he could have made something that worked in that path in the first place. Don't worry dude, just chill out and relax, everyone can give their opinion about the game, you don't need at every single post go and try defend the dev.
Like I Said, Janes First Update is a build up for MCs Revenge. It was to show how Jane treats the peoples in her area, how she treats the MC and so on. The first Jane Update should build up MCs Hate for her so he will indeed use his Powers in the second Update against her. So turning the tables so to speak.
Of course MC didn't used his Powers in the First Jane Update, his Victory right now wouldn't mean anything, it would be weak. There should be a build up (First Update), following with a good plan and a happy end in which he wins against the Dominatrix (Second Update). He didn't even have a Plan in the first Update, why should he use this Power then without any Plans? This Power is not endless as we all know, MC has the responsibility to fix the Situation with this Magic and the Shinigamis. So why should he use this Power recklessly without any Plan? This would be just wasted magical Resource.

(And no I'm not a Fan of this type of Content usually, but it's so obvious as why MC didn't used his Powers in these Update. I'm just wondering as why so much people doesn't get it)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And no I'm not a Fan of this type of Content usually, but it's so obvious as why MC didn't used his Powers in these Update. I'm just wondering as why so much people doesn't get it
Because for you is good plot, but for most of the people is bad, he used the power to get a footjob from Sue, so why not just use to "hey, stop being a bitch with everyone and go back to her"? Unless the power don't work with someone that literally hate you, but that is a complete way to broken the spell and make that don't have any usage, unless if you use with someone that already love you, so why have that? Also, if the update don't have this "random chance" and was something that "will 100% appear in the next update" i complete agree with you, revenge is a great plot, but like i said, people hate her, so the changes of people voting for her is really low, so now we have a shit update, and we will have the "revenge" in god knows how long, having people to choose what character have an update is a good way to use the resources of patreon, but you need to know how to make the story, if you make people hate some of your characters, the chances of these characters have something new is really low, people will vote for someone for example Sue or Lisa, characters that people like. I'm not saying that you are wrong with the revenge plot, the problem is that the way that the game have an update, don't work well.

This would be just wasted magical Resource.
Nope, he have Ajax's Hand, and also he don't use any "mana" to do anything, he only use to "share" with the shinigamy or for upgrade the power, even the "ritual" there is not show any usage of mana, so saying that is a waste of resource, you are complete wrong.

Reactions: RixtheSpartan
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes