Viressa

May 24, 2018
You know how the MC is always wearing those weird granny slippers whenever we can see his feet in a scene? My headcanon is he's actually a mental patient experiencing a severe psychotic break, and none of this is actually happening. He's just wandering around the hospital screaming at everyone and ejaculating onto the vending machine.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He's just wandering around the hospital screaming at everyone and ejaculating onto the vending machine.
So this is the mental image that floats your boat? I think me my fancy for boobs are hopelessly vanilla :sneaky:

Reactions: FranklyIm

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So, I have a question: Why was Dr. Johnson's relationship with Hinn censored (making them no longer an oyakodon pair but just a weird sex therapy thing) but incest with your mom and sister is enabled by default?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
WTF?! The game has always had an Android version, can anyone tell why it doesn't have more??

chegobkn

Jul 18, 2020
Yes, I took it from the source as well. Every version has new codes generated for it, even this minor "b" version change. If you look at your version it is likely "a" not this new "b" one that is for download on the main post.

Gallery: y82iad
Cheat: f9afecz
the gallery code ain't working

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
How do I increase magic from 50 to 100
one of the Upgrades you can get increases the max Magic capacity aka JamLiz Heart. when you get 50 magic, buy that. Although a Magic generator ability aka Ajax Hand would also work well as a starter ability. since before it was Agamoto's eye and pick up magic bubbles, now you can do that but also start off with more Energy.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The "skip to new content" button is fucking useless.

It skipped you to the very 1st sex scene of the game, aka the lesbian scene between your moms. In other words, you may as well hold Ctrl or press skip in the dialouge box at the start of the game & you'll get the same result.

Is Jamliz mocking us? This isn't funny.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes