Viressa

May 24, 2018
So this is the mental image that floats your boat? I think me my fancy for boobs are hopelessly vanilla :sneaky:
I mean, think about it. What's more likely:

- Your teacher is Mia Khalifa with giant tits and you're classmates with Belle Delphine, Hinata from Naruto, and Billie Eilish. Your local pastor is Morgan Freeman. One day a magic notebook falls from the sky outside the school and when you pick it up you gain magical powers from a sex fairy. Oh, and coincidentally you're also the chosen one who has to single-handedly save the world by having sex with every woman you meet, including your own family. All of whom can't get enough of your giant dick, btw. Also everyone around you speaks in this bizzare broken english that sounds like it's been through several rounds of machine translation.

- You're currently catatonic and thrashing around in your restraints, completely unaware of reality.

• Love
Reactions: gnorri

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Can we force mc to start going to therapy aswell? Maybe he'll stop being such a goddamn pussy.
The stepmom route really rustled my jimmies. It was such a good chance to make her a slutty sub, which she deserved cus of all the shit she was saying about mc's family. But instead mc becomes her pet and begs her to go back to his mom.
Whatever happened to his magical persuasion bs?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Can we force mc to start going to therapy aswell? Maybe he'll stop being such a goddamn pussy.
The stepmom route really rustled my jimmies. It was such a good chance to make her a slutty sub, which she deserved cus of all the shit she was saying about mc's family. But instead mc becomes her pet and begs her to go back to his mom.
or at least a option to go "if this is how you want to do things, go get clam jammed" and then he leaves, so you get at least different dialogue when you try again. Basically, if Affection is a stat, why not make a "Backbone" stat as well.

I think you and I both dislike Cruel dom content, correct?

Reactions: sefirofe

coonzy7139

Oct 7, 2021
can someone help me... do i only have this problem?? i have only 1 mission left witch is try asking mom for a job but she is sad about step mom left and she wont come out i tried sleeping for days and i noticed it says try improving all you skills untill sunday and in sunday it says thats it for this version..... i finished everything els but the ask rama for a job ... if anyone have a save file on that point please help me

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Eh, I don't really mind there being a femdom route for folks who are into that sort of thing. (And it'd be really funny if she pegged him.) The *real* problem is that because of the way the story is structured, any future Sue/Kylee content will require you to finish this arc with Jane first, making it non-optional for the folks who are super turned off by it.

Reactions: acondo

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Dude, Jamliz already confirmed as he implemented the Jane Update that Jane gets a second Update where MC takes Revenge. Stop pissing in your pants and stop crying...

• Angry

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
chill buddy im just asking if its a me glitch or not and give a simple answer like yes/no or STFU if someone spitted on you this morning no need to pull up like a champ in replies ... short story be respective buddy
??? I didn't reply to your question

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
i just finished Jane's new route and some guides seem bugged (?)
1 Akita's one says to talk to her but I can only use Agamoto's Eye on her and nothing else
2 Kylee's guide it's just stuck cuz I've already done everything on Jane's route
3 Mrs Jones is stuck as well with Kylee's
1634254361994.png

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
just reply the answer with no shit talk ... this way ppl will respect you and be thankful for your help otherwise the opposite
That wasn't a shit talk, it's just sickening to hear the same complain again and again even though the Dev said from the very beginning he brought the first part of Jane Update that in the next Jane Update the MC will take revenge and flip the table around. There is so much complaining since the Jane Update is out just because people doesn't get it. They even Scream NTR just because Jane tries to get her Wife back from MC (she didn't divorce Sue so they are still married and Sue also didn't say that she and MC are a Item. So no that's not NTR what Jane and Sue are doing.)

Just read the last couple of pages before writing something like "man, stupid MC, why can't he use the power to enslave Jane and Put her in place". These replys which are coming Back almost constantly are not really necessary. Just because MC didn't do it in Janes first Update don't mean he wouldn't do this at all.

And like I said, why are YOU replying me when I didn't reply to you. I didn't reply to your questions.
I replied to the ∞ one complaining yet again because of the Jane Update.

• Angry

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
first of all not gonna read all that cus no you are wrong i had a bug its just that i have to finish the mom and step mom finish then do the appoiments .... not the game ver
"Not gonna read that but you are wrong" ... Dude, I replied to the User tehmasta with his complain about Janes Update (0.14) and the Femdom. My reply was that the tables will be turned in Janes second Update and he should Stop to "cry".
Then you came replying me that I shouldn't shit talk, because YOU think I talked with you about your Glitch/Bug. I NEVER replied to you because of your Bug so why are you bothering me when I didn't even wrote you??

Last edited:

coonzy7139

Oct 7, 2021
"Not gonna read that but you are wrong" ... Dude, I replied to the User tehmasta with his complain about Janes Update (0.14) and the Femdom. My reply was that the tables will be turned in Janes second Update and he should Stop to "cry".
Then you came replying me that I shouldn't shit talk, because YOU think I talked with you about your Glitch/Bug. I NEVER replied to you because of your Bug so why are you bothering me when I didn't even wrote you??
.... yeah do you know how bad i feel? ... no fr fr ah fuck i most be too tired haha .. yeah i really thought you reply to me i didnt catch it at first really my bad please forgive me for pulling up on you like that .... it was all a miss understanding and i read from the beginning all aaand yeah you are right these type of ppl are stupid they dont read if the game full or have some things but yeah ... what i posted was a bug

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes