Zectune

Aug 2, 2020
Hey guys ! Great game ! I've been following this project for a year now and I'm considering donating every month for it.
Do you guys know where I could get some older versions of the game ? I like the redesigns of the characters but I kinda like a few old animations. Thanks for your help, have a great one !

Reactions: slowman

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, on my Mac, I have only 0.14.0f version, who have cheat and gallery codes for this version....
Thank you for your answers ;)

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Interesting, I found mine in the source code - downloaded from the MEGA link. Which version did you download?
Seems plausible different versions have different codes?
Yes, I took it from the source as well. Every version has new codes generated for it, even this minor "b" version change. If you look at your version it is likely "a" not this new "b" one that is for download on the main post.

Hello, on my Mac, I have only 0.14.0f version, who have cheat and gallery codes for this version....
Thank you for your answers ;)
Gallery: y82iad
Cheat: f9afecz

Reactions: wichman06

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, I took it from the source as well. Every version has new codes generated for it, even this minor "b" version change. If you look at your version it is likely "a" not this new "b" one that is for download on the main post.

Gallery: y82iad
Cheat: f9afecz
You are the best, TY

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys i can't figure out what i have to do in this update it just gives me these 2 things to do

HELP ME

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
I'm stuck with one task left to do that says "Talk with your step mom" but I can't figure out what to do. I have tried visiting her at the office, but it just says "I shouldn't go there right now". Any ideas?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
With on update i hate his blond mother even more i will avoid her content as much as i can (this is straight abusive parent/person)

Reactions: AlexTorch

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
SexNote [v0.14.5b] [JamLiz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 754 MB / 157 MB - SexNote-0.14.5b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7xx MB / 139 MB - SexNote-0.14.5b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm stuck with one task left to do that says "Talk with your step mom" but I can't figure out what to do. I have tried visiting her at the office, but it just says "I shouldn't go there right now". Any ideas?
I have the same issue. The only time I see her is if I open the map in the Livingroom and click on the church. she appears in the livingroom right before MC appears in the church.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
i dont get it none of the galery codes work for me and i got the version on dowloads on pc
the gallary code ain't working.... any way around?
This game has new codes for each version, including different codes between 14.5a and 14.5b and whether it's the PC or Mac version.

The latest 'b' version on PC has working codes posted the previous page, they work fine. If they don't, you're entering them with the wrong syntax likely. For instance, 0 and O are not the same. The first is the number zero and the other is capital 'o'. Easy enough errors to make and solve.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes