TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
Hello DEV Jamliz, I know my place, so i know im a filthy pirate, but allow me to ask you something, just one thing, please, PLEASE! make MC BITCHSLAP THAT JANE BITCH! at some point in the story. I mean MC is clearly not some beta trash, he as been properly fucking girls, milfs and gilfs left and right at his own accord, so please grant my humble wish, that would be soooo wholesome Bitchslap Jane while saying "SHUT UP, BITCH!".

And before i forgot, Really nice game!.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well when this much effort has been made to refresh existing content a new save is the very least i can do (esp as best girl is the one getting all the focus). Also curious to see what the MC redesign will be like - he was by far the worst thing about this game in all honesty lol

Reactions: Guz89

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Hello DEV Jamliz, I know my place, so i know im a filthy pirate, but allow me to ask you something, just one thing, please, PLEASE! make MC BITCHSLAP THAT JANE BITCH! at some point in the story. I mean MC is clearly not some beta trash, he as been properly fucking girls, milfs and gilfs left and right at his own accord, so please grant my humble wish, that would be soooo wholesome Bitchslap Jane while saying "SHUT UP, BITCH!".

And before i forgot, Really nice game!.
I second this. It would be nice if the MC and Sue would take Jane for a ride at some point and teach her some humility.

Also, the guide for Lisa says "She will look for you at the entrance"?! I already went through all her content before this last patch. Entrance to what? And when? I went through a few days checking the entrance to MC's house at every day period, nothing happened.

And, a small graphical bug report. In the scene with Sue, by the pool, during the second footjob. Something used in that animation has a few pixels floating above her ass. I think is an element used in MCs animation, it moves in sync with him.

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Why is half the content impossible to reach other than just cheating and using the gallery? Seems a bit odd to have it in the game but inaccessible. The guide goes as far as Lisa and there's other characters who have scenes but just not in game.

Oct 28, 2017
I can like famdom, but usually for me it depends on who is the fem character and how it's done. In this case with Jane I wasn't much of a fan of the femdom path either. But I believe the developer commented on patreon(I'm not entirely sure, would need to check again, but I'm kind of too lazy to do that now) that Jane's content would have two paths and only 1 of them would be femdom, the other would be different, but it will only be released later, this first part is just the femdom.
Yeah I hope so because the path was just kinda forced on us

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys why if i use the gallery the MC name is not the same name i give him?
The gallery continue to call him Chris. But i give him a different name... Can someone tell me if there is some way to correct it?
Thank you

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
am i the only one that has this problem, it says to do this but there is no option to talk.

1633825790947.png

On a related note (maybe) if i talk to jane it says i must deliver the documents to akita

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes