LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
There is a fuck TON of errors. You can click ignore to keep playing, however it is annoying. Kylee progress also says to keep progressing with Jane, but Jane has no more content. Not sure if I played the full update or if a switch wasn't triggered.

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
Why is half the content impossible to reach other than just cheating and using the gallery? Seems a bit odd to have it in the game but inaccessible. The guide goes as far as Lisa and there's other characters who have scenes but just not in game.
I don't have all the scenes you might be referring to memorized, however, I do know the reason for at least some (if not all) of them. The Dev has been forced to remove specific relationships from the game from Patreon and so has had to completely revamp certain characters, scenes, storylines etc in an effort to keep the scenes they already created. The "totally not Hinata" and who her mom was had to be changed. Basically, the dev thought mother/daughter content would not be considered inappropriate by Patreon standards and of course, they did not agree and threatened removal. I'm sure any other scenes you are talking about are all part of the current revamping process, some forced, some of the dev's own design.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just for your information if you're wondering whether you should download and play this alleged so-called "new" update:

they did NOT add any new scene: they just redrew the old Sue ones.

AND you need the cheatcode if you skipped and played the new "content" only and you want to see all of your Sis and Jane scenes again .

Last edited:
Reactions: Odritch

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Hello DEV Jamliz, I know my place, so i know im a filthy pirate, but allow me to ask you something, just one thing, please, PLEASE! make MC BITCHSLAP THAT JANE BITCH! at some point in the story. I mean MC is clearly not some beta trash, he as been properly fucking girls, milfs and gilfs left and right at his own accord, so please grant my humble wish, that would be soooo wholesome Bitchslap Jane while saying "SHUT UP, BITCH!".

And before i forgot, Really nice game!.
I came to ask the same question.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I don't have all the scenes you might be referring to memorized, however, I do know the reason for at least some (if not all) of them. The Dev has been forced to remove specific relationships from the game from Patreon and so has had to completely revamp certain characters, scenes, storylines etc in an effort to keep the scenes they already created. The "totally not Hinata" and who her mom was had to be changed. Basically, the dev thought mother/daughter content would not be considered inappropriate by Patreon standards and of course, they did not agree and threatened removal. I'm sure any other scenes you are talking about are all part of the current revamping process, some forced, some of the dev's own design.
Umm nope actually, Mrs Jones, the woman with Hot Milf on her T shirt in the gallery, that's who I'm talking about. Patreon would have a problem with all the stuff that's included not the stuff that isn't.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
I have the hint "Look for a Job. Try with Lisa, Dr. Johnson and Ronnie". But whenever i talk with them nothing happens. I have talked with everyone aswell and don't have other hints. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• Sad
Reactions: f4f4
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes