WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
I am stuck in Church cleaning task. Cleaning church for a week. No further improvement in storyline.
Lucky you. I got this on Android and I can't beat the game cause either it doesn't register that I'm clicking on the items or even when I clear everything fast enough it doesn't register it as done so I just Auto fail. Anyone else have this issue???

Reactions: jed999

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
But...what about jane? The dev said in the past that he will release a second part that will feature the MC's revenge about Jane and now he is going to focus on a new remastering update and after other updates, but the thing is that he abandoned completely Jane...what a shame.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
But...what about jane? The dev said in the past that he will release a second part that will feature the MC's revenge about Jane and now he is going to focus on a new remastering update and after other updates, but the thing is that he abandoned completely Jane...what a shame.
We're still going to get it, I don't think the dev ever said that we'd get it the update right after

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
3rd level of agamoto's eye is bugged with dr. johnson. Image not found. There's a way to acess the images in the game files so I can fix that? Or using the image of a previous version or just by fixing the name of the file.

Reactions: jed999

jed999

May 26, 2021
Well done, one of the better put together games.
Nice to see some not rendered with Blender.

Refreshing to see they are saving resources by reusing the Mom's robe from Summertime Saga. ;)

Cabojorge

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks for this, it worked.

So, I tested and it should be possible to share the Interface.rpy file and get this to work for everyone instead of everyone doing all that code.

That being said, GALLERY UNLOCK 15.0d (hopefully)
- Download attached file Interface.rpy
- Place into \SexNote-0.15.0d-pc\game\code\Mechanics folder (make sure the file name is Interface.rpy), delete the original Interface.rpyc file
- Run the game and when prompted for code, just click through, it should accept literally anything to unlock the gallery.

Let me know if it works, if it does at least it saves everyone a lot of time.
THANK YOU!!!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i havent played this game in a while anything new?
old animations were all redone in 60fps instead of the old 2fps which is a huge improvement to smoothness.
a bunch of new sex scenes were added

Reactions: Xato
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes