JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
How do you skip the messy church cleaning minigame. Touch screen doesn't seem to even respond to any trash i tap. Is there a way to do it with save editting?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone have the full save from the current version because something is broken and when she tells me about the su research she is in the kitchen and instead of talking to her there is a sex scene

Testamentof

Jul 13, 2019
About to start this game and read that a lot of the characters are parodies of real people? Does anyone have a list of each character and their parody just in case a lot go over my head?
Real Life: Mia Khalifa, Belle Delphine, Angelina Jolie, Billie Eilish
Pop Culture: Hinata from Naruto, Lady Demitrescu and 2 of her daughers,

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Real Life: Mia Khalifa, Belle Delphine, Angelina Jolie, Billie Eilish
Pop Culture: Hinata from Naruto, Lady Demitrescu and 2 of her daughers,
Belle Delphine or Kenzie Reeves? ;)

There are probably a lot of people out there who would pay good money for a g/g scene with Belle and Kenzie.

Crespo

May 28, 2020
Hey guys, after bought a new laptop, i cannot play the game anymore, the system said that the game is error and could not be opened.(I have tried with another renpy game and it still that error issue)
So do you guy met this error yet, please help me

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game keeps getting worse with every update... I dont even want to talk about new nose of all characters... What a terrible art chance... Old ones was far more better... I miss old art style a lot...
2022 and we possibly never going to have an official response from Jamliz himself about why the sudden art change on the NOSES omg man those noses haunt my dreams and turn them into circus nightmares bro NOT COOL!

But honestly ANYONE that actually pledges to jamliz knows perhaps the background on this? just take a step back on previous updates and compares the nose art and you will be more than secure about liking more the old art like holy molly xD these noses are killing the mood on every single scene of the game

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes