|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
but it's not just the time and few animations that are making me sad, it seems that the game has suffered a big downgrade, both in the quality of the animations, the character design, the story and how some characters behave and etc.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

trapeziumgod

Jun 4, 2020
I finished everything from the latest update...but from the book it says Lisa "She will meet you at the entrance."

Anyone knows which entrance is this? Cause I have slept and walk all over the place but still no indication of an event starting...

owbitchbr

Jan 9, 2020
I finished everything from the latest update...but from the book it says Lisa "She will meet you at the entrance."

Anyone knows which entrance is this? Cause I have slept and walk all over the place but still no indication of an event starting...
entrance of her house or your house, mostly her house

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game from the beginning and during the first scene, animation (between mom and this blonde) I have this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really hope we can choose not to let this bitch Jane come back to MC mom.
I don't want them to be in a relationship. MC's mother has a MC and she is not lonely.

If the game makes us help them to be in a relationship, I think I'm done with this game.

Jane doesn't deserve to be with MC's mother in a relationship.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
I really hope we can choose not to let this bitch Jane come back to MC mom.
I don't want them to be in a relationship. MC's mother has a MC and she is not lonely.

If the game makes us help them to be in a relationship, I think I'm done with this game.

Jane doesn't deserve to be with MC's mother in a relationship.
Here, rather, the question is that we must subjugate Jane, making her part of our harem. This was supposed to be the subject of the second part of Jane's update, but the developer, as is often the case with him, "forgot" about his promises and switched to secondary, useless updates - Halloween and Christmas.

Reactions: Ironicsoup22

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Here, rather, the question is that we must subjugate Jane, making her part of our harem. This was supposed to be the subject of the second part of Jane's update, but the developer, as is often the case with him, "forgot" about his promises and switched to secondary, useless updates - Halloween and Christmas.
But it can be done differently.. We don't have to help them get in a relationship again. :rolleyes:

I don't feel like playing through it anymore.
I hate how this bi*ch treat MC. I dont like femdom.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes