Sergeraz

Dec 10, 2021
I really hope we can choose not to let this bitch Jane come back to MC mom.
I don't want them to be in a relationship. MC's mother has a MC and she is not lonely.

If the game makes us help them to be in a relationship, I think I'm done with this game.

Jane doesn't deserve to be with MC's mother in a relationship.
agree with every word. When I read her dialogues my wish was simple as boner - kill her.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I don't want them to be in a relationship. MC's mother has a MC and she is not lonely.

If the game makes us help them to be in a relationship, I think I'm done with this game.

I don't think you need to worry very much bc so far the game has 0 plot and is deep into the "add more characters" patreon grift, none of the plot lines are going to go anywhere.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

yefer004

Jun 2, 2020
what happened to the new update? Maybe they are removing the Christmas content? Or will they say they got COVID?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I on the other hand can't wait to be allowed to watch(instead of spying) mom and stepmom having sex and in the future have a threesome with them. They're so hot.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
But it can be done differently.. We don't have to help them get in a relationship again. :rolleyes:

I don't feel like playing through it anymore.
I hate how this bi*ch treat MC. I dont like femdom.
I don't like femdom either. But is sure seems the majority of Devs Love it. Sure makes you wonder doesn't it.

• Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Finally, the appearance of Christ to the people! The dev deigned to once again promise the imminent appearance of the update. Alleluia!!!

Hey guys!
Finally, we have the new update (0.16) almost ready to be released. We had a few hiccups, but everything is now resolved and the new update will be released in a week or less if all goes well.
Don't worry, as the code progressed we've been also working on the art and animations for the next update 0.17 with Mrs. White, so in a week we'll release this update (0.16), and next month for sure we'll have the new update (0.17) with Mrs. White that we know many of you are waiting for.
Thank you very much for your patience and support, and we assure you that it will be worth it!
For now, all of you can enjoy the new animated menu for this amazing update!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder if Jam will EVER ever ever ever address a patreon post about the characters noses comparison from previous versions to current version ;^) Because dem noses keep getting bigger on each update ~honk honk.

Reactions: Ranma
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes