Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
God it is an incredible game definitely they get my support. I just love the huge tits! Wish they were also some saggies deflated defeated baloons for these sluts too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hmm, weird how can this be nothing.
https://f95zone.to/search/176281495/?q=v0.16.0f&o=date

Well the search system is kinda wanky
I had to search exactly for "v0.16.0f" everything else led to not so helpful results.
He most likely did not search for the exact phrase that the search is willing to accept. As per
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which fails to show the codes because it is missing the v0. at the start

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
what should i do here ...... I remember I finished the whole game

Last edited:

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Codes for 0.16.0g?
The gallery keeps reseting and won't save.
wow, really v0.16.0g?
another new minor/bug fixing update without a changelog?
I am slowly starting to believe he just posts a new version each week just to change the Codes.

Anyways, I updated the table with the Codes.

Reactions: punhetas

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
what should i do here ...... I remember I finished the whole game
I have the same thing, finished everything else but can't find how to go through Lisa's next quest "She will look for you at the entrance"

Tried going at her home morning/afternoon/evening, did All the lessons morning/afternoon/evening, nothing new happens.

Also try and look for her "somewhere else" (like everywhere at everytime of the day) can't seem to now what to do here.

Halp pleassss :p

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I have the same thing, finished everything else but can't find how to go through Lisa's next quest "She will look for you at the entrance"

Tried going at her home morning/afternoon/evening, did All the lessons morning/afternoon/evening, nothing new happens.

Also try and look for her "somewhere else" (like everywhere at everytime of the day) can't seem to now what to do here.

Halp pleassss :p
exact I don't know what to do or where to go since I have unlocked all the photos and finished everything ... I know that as soon as they put the new update we will see

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes