Vict88

Nov 27, 2018
The in game guide doesn't show every character, there is an arrow but nothing happens when I tap it?

tonidemis

Nov 27, 2018
Make a text file with name zz_unlocker.rpy put in the code

init 999 python:
#Gallery Unlocking
for galName in persistent.__dict__:
if galName.startswith('unlock_gal') and eval('persistent.'+galName) == False:
exec("persistent."+galName+"=True")

#Cheat Enabling
for cheatName in dir():
if cheatName.startswith('trampaOn') and globals()[cheatName] == False:
exec(cheatName+"=True")

Save it in /game folder and in 16.0e Works...

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Poll.jpg
Content Poll!

Because you have POWER! Now is the time to decide on which characters should we focus in the next three updates! (We guarantee sex scenes with the winners) Have in mind the next update 0.17 will focus on Mrs. White.
The winning options with the most votes will be in the next 3 updates 0.18, 0.19, and 0.20.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 1687413
Content Poll!

Because you have POWER! Now is the time to decide on which characters should we focus in the next three updates! (We guarantee sex scenes with the winners) Have in mind the next update 0.17 will focus on Mrs. White.
The winning options with the most votes will be in the next 3 updates 0.18, 0.19, and 0.20.

Are the remasters done or is there still some left?

Xoro

Feb 16, 2018
View attachment 1687413
Content Poll!

Lydia and Belle FOR SURE

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
After I download the game and open the folder I see two applications of the game and one said sexnote and the other said sexnote-32 is there any difference to the two?

Malakon

Jul 5, 2018
I'm having a problem on the android version. I've completed Jane, and I'm trying to complete Kylee but it won't let me progress her anymore...

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Is there any way you can just delete Jane. I could live with one stepmother and a sister because everyone you can figure out a good solution for. With her you have to fail everything that makes you mad you do a lot of smart things then she treats you like shit even though you do her quests. Just get rid of he completely or make her a option. I just hate her completely sorry.

Reactions: Croosby86
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes