Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
scrolled through and the only one there is for the one that no longer works buddy

we need 16.0e code, not the 16.0d code
Then I guess you probably missed my post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexnote-v0-16-0e-jamliz.31991/post-7016358
From the Last edited timestamp, one can tell that the v16.0e Codes were already in there before someone else had posted them.

I didn't get notified about the new version or else I would have updated the post even earlier.

Also If one would just use the Search function to search for the current version number "v0.16.0e" that post is literally the only one that comes up next to the original post.
https://f95zone.to/search/175264159/?q=v0.16.0e&t=post&c[thread]=31991&o=date

Last edited:
Reactions: teraptuss

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
hin_s.gif

When I first played this game the year before, I thought she was the main heroine, but unfortunately she wasn't.

After MC fucked her early in the game, she was completely out of the picture.
She's not even included in the picture shown on the introductory game's homepage.

The developer's aesthetics and preferred characters are clearly not "pure" and "normal" girls, too bad.

Jan 24, 2018
This has been reported a couple times but I am soft locked. Lisa isn't anywhere and I can't talk to her to ask for a job. So I am just going to assume that I fucked up by doing everything else first before focusing on her.

(Edit and yes I talked to everyone. For whatever reason Lisa is just not there for me. I had to go really far back and make sure to not do everything else first for whatever reason)

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
It still says the code is wrong and yes before you comment i did look it up and yes it is supposed to be the right one for the current version

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
It still says the code is wrong and yes before you comment i did look it up and yes it is supposed to be the right one for the current version
Do you have a problem with the Gallery Code or the Cheat Code?
It can be kinda confusing with upper and lower case because the O is an Big "oh" and not Zero the same goes for "l" it's a small L and not a big i
Gallery: OyqIx13
Cheat: l1ZXjkL

Reactions: Tubbywubbakinz

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Do you have a problem with the Gallery Code or the Cheat Code?
It can be kinda confusing with upper and lower case because the O is an Big "oh" and not Zero the same goes for "l" it's a small L and not a big i
Gallery: OyqIx13
Cheat: l1ZXjkL
I don't use the gallery code i was trying to use the cheat code but no matter which way i try it it says the code is wrong

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes