Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The game is very good.! and the animations are good too, one more thing is the fact that I missed a little grinding before the characters relate, like a rubbing, groping, provocative possessions.. other than that the game is on my favorites list
Didn't know that those are major ingredients to make a game popular, story writing, good world-building, interesting gameplay seems to be old school now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
With every update im coming here with hoping DEV changed to old art style or at least changed ugly nose design but everytime the only thing im getting is more disappointment... First picture looks awesome and when we change to animation we are seeing this ugly thing... I dont know who makes this nose design but he/she need stop and find another job... This was one of games i add my signature and i was loving it but now its just terrible... I dont want even talk about forced (unavoidable) Fendom content or how MC is not got any character development at all after this much update and gaining this much power. Thanks for killing this game potencial...
Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

Onimori

Nov 9, 2021
Has anyone a idea how you change the default name from the mc? Some of my gallery scenes were suddenly missing and to fix that I used the gallery code, but now the mc is in all scenes called "chris"...
surprise motherfucker.gif

Reactions: Boopeeman
Apr 22, 2019
With every update im coming here with hoping DEV changed to old art style or at least changed ugly nose design but everytime the only thing im getting is more disappointment... First picture looks awesome and when we change to animation we are seeing this ugly thing... I dont know who makes this nose design but he/she need stop and find another job... This was one of games i add my signature and i was loving it but now its just terrible... I dont want even talk about forced (unavoidable) Fendom content or how MC is not got any character development at all after this much update and gaining this much power. Thanks for killing this game potencial...
View attachment 1680926 View attachment 1680927
I'm expecting something like this soon or later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart the nose and jumbo tits on every girl I don't overall dislike the new artstyle, actually in all honesty I'd love to see a full nelson* pose for destroying the cunt of one of those babes. However at every release the characters seem soulless, especially in the latest 3some the pink-haired one seems a sexdoll, maybe one of those would show more emotions.
And I don't like the mc, at all.

*something like this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Been watching this for a while, can you name relations, or are we stuck with the step-cest nonsense? ;)
Also, how avoidable is the Femdom? :unsure:
Does it have music and sound? :p

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
The new codes are in this thread one just has to find them,
I am not gonna post them again on every new page,
I mean I could and it would be a great way to boost my post and Likes Counter but I am just not such a person.

stonedmonk

Feb 7, 2018
The new codes are in this thread one just has to find them,
I am not gonna post them again on every new page,
I mean I could and it would be a great way to boost my post and Likes Counter but I am just not such a person.
scrolled through and the only one there is for the one that no longer works buddy

we need 16.0e code, not the 16.0d code

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes