Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
I don't use the gallery code i was trying to use the cheat code but no matter which way i try it it says the code is wrong
open console and enter this code. works on joiplay too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
I don't use the gallery code I was trying to use the cheat code but no matter which way I try it, it says the code is wrong
Sorry I don't know how else I could help the only thing I can say is that for the current Version 0.16.0e the Cheat Code is: l1ZXjkL and that the input is case sensitive, so its a small L 1 Big Z X small j k and big L

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Can anyone share the old Billie's design pics using Agamoto's eye? I had a save of the Sexorcism storyline and now it is useless... I wanted to see her old design compared to the new one... using the Agamoto eye level 2 and 3...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
This is a fun game, but there is something I don't like and can't understand. Early in the game you learn "Sauron's Mouth", which allows you to make people do what you want or influence them to do what you want, and you are required to use it in certain quests. But later on the MC seems to forget about it and never uses it. Shortly after you start working for Jane, I would have used "Sauron's Mouth" on Jane and made her my slave. The MC keeps saying he needs to do something about Jane, but never thinks about this ability and it's so stupid that the only ability he uses anymore is the "eye".
I wish that games like this wouldn't make the MC stupid just for the story. He is quite smart, for the most part, but the last couple quests have made him stupid all of a sudden, and it's seems so stupid. I hope the developers aren't going to continue this "MC doesn't actually have these powers anymore" thing.

Edit: I was just thinking, maybe in the future the dev could come back and add in a choice where the player can choose either to dominate Jane (with Sauron's Mouth) or to be submissive to Jane (the current route). The scenes/animations would be the same, just different dialogue. I'm not against Femdom, sometimes I quite enjoy it, as long as it makes sense with the characters. And I don't see the MC being a sub, especially with his abilities, unless there is a choice. And this game doesn't give any choices like this.

Last edited:

Mage Orev

Jul 3, 2017
So who exactly are the artists? Scrolling through here, the Patreon, Discord, and Twitter feed didn't seem to have any info

Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone know what the problem is with the minigame of decorating the church since the decorations take centuries to appear and time runs too fast

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1672029

Overview:
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him shy with girls, until one day, he was sitting in the classroom and saw a book falling from the sky... That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him to the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Brixxida the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family, and new enemies...​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: JamLiz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.0e
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - DRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - DRIVE -
Android: MEGA - DRIVE -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 928713 View attachment 879856 View attachment 879858 View attachment 879857 View attachment 879859 View attachment 760693 View attachment 760668 View attachment 760695 View attachment 760698 View attachment 760671 View attachment 760704 View attachment 499823 View attachment 499820 View attachment 392127 View attachment 499821 View attachment 392129 View attachment 392132 View attachment 442784
[/QU
The roll back doesnt work with this version ?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I didnt have this prob with previous version. Roll option stopped working after i downloaded the new version

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
In some sex scenes dick isn't acting like dick more like accordion , dick isn't penetrating from tip to the base it is squishing like looking at accordion . And sex scenes neds a deep crempie , not only crepmie with only the tip in

That's why MNF games suck because dick are acting like accordion and moustly crempies with only the tip in
If someone dont know : MNF ->Meet And Fuck

And please people use "Spoiler" if you are uploading pictures

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
This is a fun game, but there is something I don't like and can't understand. Early in the game you learn "Sauron's Mouth", which allows you to make people do what you want or influence them to do what you want, and you are required to use it in certain quests. But later on the MC seems to forget about it and never uses it. Shortly after you start working for Jane, I would have used "Sauron's Mouth" on Jane and made her my slave. The MC keeps saying he needs to do something about Jane, but never thinks about this ability and it's so stupid that the only ability he uses anymore is the "eye".
I wish that games like this wouldn't make the MC stupid just for the story. He is quite smart, for the most part, but the last couple quests have made him stupid all of a sudden, and it's seems so stupid. I hope the developers aren't going to continue this "MC doesn't actually have these powers anymore" thing.

Edit: I was just thinking, maybe in the future the dev could come back and add in a choice where the player can choose either to dominate Jane (with Sauron's Mouth) or to be submissive to Jane (the current route). The scenes/animations would be the same, just different dialogue. I'm not against Femdom, sometimes I quite enjoy it, as long as it makes sense with the characters. And I don't see the MC being a sub, especially with his abilities, unless there is a choice. And this game doesn't give any choices like this.
Dude how many times should I explain this.
First Jane Update (0.14) was the femdom content and the
SECOND Jane Update (TBA.) will be MCs revenge and his domination over her.
It's always the same with people who complain about these scenes, they just don't get it that the second Jane Update will reverse the relation between those two characters story wise. There is no need to change it like you wants.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Dude how many times should I explain this.
First Jane Update (0.14) was the femdom content and the
SECOND Jane Update (TBA.) will be MCs revenge and his domination over her.
It's always the same with people who complain about these scenes, they just don't get it that the second Jane Update will reverse the relation between those two characters story wise. There is no need to change it like you wants.
My problem wasn't that there was femdom, but the way the femdom happened. Like I said, the MC already had Sauron's Mouth. If there was a line something like this:
(MC thinking to himself) "I'll let Jane think she's in control for now until I get her back with Sue and she let's her guard down. Then I'll show her who's really the boss."

Then it would be fine. But no, he acts all stupid and useless and such. That's what really pissed me off, because he never acted like this before.

Reactions: FakoSIL

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
does any one else have problem with the new church mini game being irresponsive?
I am; I can't get the damn things to light up more than 3 or 4 despite clicking multiple times on everything within the time limit, clicking only once on each item (including each ornament and only each group of ornaments), using a mouse and a touchscreen, and I cannot get past it.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes