AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Cue people asking for 0.17 here before it drops for the public.

I gotta say though, this is one of the shortest wait times we've ever had to experience between updates.

Reactions: ELPEPE-etesech

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
JamLiz said "next update in hours" this was more than 1 day ago, once again ScamBitch can't hold his promises...
Some people say 48 hours for 2 days ... he's technically not lying, it could come out today and it's still hours after his post. You're just taking it so literally you expected it to be released with that 24 hour period.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
JamLiz said "next update in hours" this was more than 1 day ago, once again ScamBitch can't hold his promises...
Just don't take it so seriously man. A couple of hours can mean more than one day for some people.
Also why are you insulting Devs just because they are not as fast as you want. Every time it happens you call him "ScamBitch". It's not a one week delay so it's alright. No need to insult him. He is not Gumdrop or Icstor.

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
Hate to break it to you m8, but there hasn't been a leak for the last two updates.
Set your timer to April 7th.
April 7th ? Waw ! Usually, for most of the games, the public version is released after many weeks.That's generous from them (y)

Reactions: zlorf

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Some people say 48 hours for 2 days ... he's technically not lying, it could come out today and it's still hours after his post. You're just taking it so literally you expected it to be released with that 24 hour period.
If you understand it that way, you can technically also say a year is also hours but anyways he released it now so its ok.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Oh yay, the linkbegging and "hero"ing is back. Time to ignore this thread for a week, cause that's all this thread will be till the public drops.

Reactions: Sonico

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I mean the public should be happy about waiting for a week or so to get the final build because I have heard of several bugs being fixed between the patreon levels so yeah it's probably a good thing.

Reactions: castoli

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I noticed that this site hasn't posted links to new updates for most games for a long time. And why the hell does this site need it if we only get new updates with the public release? :unsure:
Well, the forum is a vehicle to allow gatewalled content to be shared, some kind soul still has to leak it first.
Sometimes it's released earlier, sometimes it's not...
:illuminati:

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes