|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
After this announcement you can be sure that the updates will be 3 in 3 months (my deduction), he said that is the same team that works in Sexnote also works in this, then I do not know what to think about, about this update, I did not like as usual, animations, art (although I thought there was a little more effort in this update regarding the art), in general I seem like a boring guy who does not like anything, but maybe I am.

Google Translator

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I really liked this update maybe I'm just impartial to mia but sad to hear they're splitting their attention with a new game, I'm honestly not sure if I ever heard of a dev who pulled that off decently. Willing to hear about it if there was though

Reactions: iron4doves

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
really glad hes updating old models and animated scenes, the game is good but a lot of old stuff is really janky and not nice to look at but its being fixed.
just wish he would update the sex scenes instead of all of them just being faster faster faster next, faster faster next, faster cum

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
Thread Updated: 2022-07-13
Dev, you amazing.... When Wholy Dev's here updatied thir Projects between 1-3 moths peroud,
with more time poor new content or bad\ugless new content,
you are need have here monument as Hero from Saga, cus just 2 weeks ago you already
published new contyent and now we have another update here! For real, I not know moth Dev like you, Dude ♥

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
Sex Note [0.19.0A] Compressed (Half_Tested)
Win/Linux (886 MB/ 286 MB) :
Big Thx to our Hero who just few moments ago relized his Compressed Version :)
(Well, 800mb not realy need to be Comporessed after all, it not hurt for real, but still, GJ)

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save file for the version right before this one? I ran into a bug for Akita and would rather just get a diff save with the route working rather than replay everything to watch her seen

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
pretty fun game. good art work. original plot. no bugs or glitches that forced restart....all in all good game. give it 9 out of 10

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes