therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I didn't say you said your opinions are fact, but that you stated them as facts. You declared

That is something completely different than

It's not up to me to add "in my opinion" to your statements, that's your job.
so everyone have put "in my opinion" when saying anything or what and no i never stated anything and no never stated anything you just take it that way and yes you did say that i stated my opinions as facts and im here telling you that i dont

• Haha
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
For some reason I can't enter the school anymore, and I was finally going to finish the missing scenes in the gallery with Mia

Reactions: akaashi007

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Well, I grinded a lot, to the point the teacher status says go to school, but for some reason I get the ignore or rollback screen, and if I do ignore, it reruns the first day event, then just progress with all I have done.
Any idea how to get past this?

zeebub

Aug 2, 2020
right click--> save as
i had the same problem with the bug, but when i downloaded the file it was .rpy instead a .rpyc i had to change the extension, but now i don't get the error, instead the game restarts without showing the error
You don't need to change anything, use the rpy and it run fine.

Jun 27, 2017
Well, I grinded a lot, to the point the teacher status says go to school, but for some reason I get the ignore or rollback screen, and if I do ignore, it reruns the first day event, then just progress with all I have done.
Any idea how to get past this?
Same here all finished except Miss Mia that gives error.

I'll leave here the save and traceback for the dev or anyone who wants to check it out.

I guess is just another reason to replay it again next version :HideThePain:

Reactions: M1K3_0

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Same issue as the majority of other players. When you go to talk to Mia you get the rollback screen and get reset to day one. I have replayed with fresh save, sped run her story, still did not work. Pls fix.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone could help me? im doint the quest of teacher, after all church decoration it says "go to school at morning" and this error pop up every time, any guess why?

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Sexnote doesn't open for me any more and when i check the log i see this

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.12s
Loading error handling took 0.08s
Loading script took 0.85s

i already deleted sexnote and reinstalled it and any other versions. Still the same proble so , does anyone know a fix

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Seems like a lot of errors going on i hope it'll be fixed. Anyone got the new code.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Game is so buggy. Not only is it frustrating that the homes aren't labeled. Every time I accidentally scroll my mousewheel backward, it glitches so hard that I can't even play the game. This a completely fresh install and new game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19.5a
Size SIZE MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As usual, updated my android port.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I have been playing for a few days and there is something I am not getting/understanding. How do I get it to where I can get more magic power? I am at 50 and I can't increase my skills anymore to progress

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes