Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
, but with those little bugs and no mega link...

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Will old save work
They almost never work, because adding new content modifies many elements and variables of previous updates, so old saves will cause bugs. In this game until now, old saves don't work.

, but with those little bugs and no mega link...
In about an hour the fixed update will come out, I would recommend waiting for the official version ...

Reactions: Wopz and Dino1000

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
They almost never work, because adding new content modifies many elements and variables of previous updates, so old saves will cause bugs. In this game until now, old saves don't work.

In about an hour the fixed update will come out, I would recommend waiting for the official version ...
Anyway the download from svscomics is like 100 minutes to download...

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Actually... The Apprentice early access is 24 hours before Public release, So having this in mind, it was updated like 22:00 GMT-4 so It should be uploaded at that time today... But I have been uploading the 0.055 version since 1 hour ago and once it is uploaded, I will post the public links of the 0.055.
Keep calm and just wait a little more
(By the way, my internet connection is failing a little but it keeps uploading)

Captura de Pantalla 2019-10-27 a la(s) 7.49.05 p. m..png

Last edited:

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Actually... The Apprentice early access is 24 hours before Public release, So having this in mind, it was updated like 22:00 GMT-4 so It should be uploaded at that time today... But I have been uploading the 0.055 version since 1 hour ago and once it is uploaded, I will post the public links of the 0.055.
Keep calm and just wait a little more
(By the way, my internet connection is failing a little but it keeps uploading)
Is the update coming or is there a problem? It's been well past the time and the links haven't been posted.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Is the update coming or is there a problem? It's been well past the time and the links haven't been posted.
I haven't posted here, cause F95Zone requires at least 3 links for every platform, so I have to upload to Mega, Drive and Mediafire, 1Gb each one and my upload connection is a little bit laggy... But you can go to:

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I really wish this had a patch where it was mom and aunt, or blood related mom, and then stepmom. I really wish this site didnt recognize step and adopted as incest tag worthy.

Reactions: obiwan
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes