Status
Not open for further replies.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I do the same thing with Koikatu to practice my poses, so I can totally relate to this

To the dev: you got 7 pages of comments in less than a day, even if it is mostly negative comments and people complaining about in-game things, it means that the game is good enough to spent time talking about how could it be better. I still didn't played it but please don't let this bring you down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
owke just found this game i need ansers from the dev ! whats going on here is this incest or not i dont like steph family stuff ? is there a incest patch
where is the dad ? dev ?

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
and whut 2 moms witch 1 is his real mom dith his mom divorce his dad after she had his kids and become lesbian ? the dev needs to clear this up

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the information, we were looking about this, but is a gray zone really ambiguous, i just put as example:

Milftoon Drama:
Town of Passion:
A Town Uncovered:

And more... they use the same or similar way (step-family), and their characters looks underage even more, so we thought that was allowed with the warning window at the beginning... But if you have the specific documentation o examples that this kind of project is banned, please tell me, of course the last thing I want is tho meet Patreon halfway

Thank you for the feedback...
btw all the games you shared dont use stepfamily just normal blood related incest and some of them do have incest patches and some give you options to choose the role but we all know what they realy are if you put in they are mom the text you see is incest

ado

Feb 22, 2018
do really have type for this game. what about those of us who can't type can we get a version without the time bar or give more time

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Well, enough has been said about the grindy nature of the game.
The art is good.
The dialogue needs to be worked on, and the grammar's poor.

And I can't get past the 'pedicabo mini' something part.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Well, enough has been said about the grindy nature of the game.
The art is good.
The dialogue needs to be worked on, and the grammar's poor.

And I can't get past the 'pedicabo mini' something part.
Yes, sorry about the bad experience, actually we did the best we can, we are from Latinoamerica, so English isn't our native language, so we have to translate everything, fortunately our English is pretty decent, but maybe isn't enough, we are improving that, and the grindy nature of the game, wasn't our intention, it is actually the first public version, so we didn't know it would be that bad, of course we are fixing that immediately... Thanks to everyone for the feedback that help us a lot to make the game better... :)

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I do the same thing with Koikatu to practice my poses, so I can totally relate to this

To the dev: you got 7 pages of comments in less than a day, even if it is mostly negative comments and people complaining about in-game things, it means that the game is good enough to spent time talking about how could it be better. I still didn't played it but please don't let this bring you down.
Thanks for the support, of course we are taking all the comments to improve and fix the game, we hope release soon a version without all the mistakes

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
"I can't get past the 'pedicabo mini' something part."

yeah same here the timer is too fast or short waht ever and it is really anoying :mad:
Sorry about that, we will improve the gameplay experience for sure, thanks for the feed back (And the correct answer is "pedicabo mihi difficile")

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
do really have type for this game. what about those of us who can't type can we get a version without the time bar or give more time
We are planning change the minigame, for a more inclusive way, thanks for the feedback

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
and whut 2 moms witch 1 is his real mom dith his mom divorce his dad after she had his kids and become lesbian ? the dev needs to clear this up
Well actually the idea is that they are a lesbian couple, who decided to adopt two children, MC and StepSister, that is all about, but it keeps being incest, so we are going to fix that and release an Incest patch in the next version...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes