Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
nice update minus the hateful bitch....went from semi femdom and i bet the next update will be full on femdom...smh...unless it starts like that and then can be turned around that would be awsome. other than that the christmas part is still glitchy. overall im looking forward to the next update

You mean Jane? Man, how often must it be said? The first Update (0.14) was femdom. The second one (coming in the future) is about MCs revenge and his domination over her.

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
You mean Jane? Man, how often must it be said? The first Update (0.14) was femdom. The second one (coming in the future) is about MCs revenge and his domination over her.
that would bew doubly nice but i was talking bout olvia trying to blackmail the mc into doing whatever she wants....i think she just wants and needs the D but going bout it in a set up for revenge

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Why delay it. People aren't going to stop complaining about it until its in the game and I can't blame them. He should have done it all at once instead of doing what he's currently doing.

Reactions: LordSinner

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone got some screenshots of the new scenes? I want to know if it is worth it to try this game again.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
First time playing, the animation and draw quality is superb, but I can't like and enjoy this game anyway.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ok, you have GOT to slow down the minigames just a bit. That or add an easy mode for the scrubs like us using a trackpad. It was hard enough to get the other minigames but they had set patterns so it was manageable. But this new matching game is way too fast to do without insane luck with a trackpad.
This file slows down the mini-game from 22 sec to 52 sec

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Where exactly do you install this file though?
Hey sorry, I replaced the original file in my comment with a zip file.
Unpack the zip file and place it in the game's "game" file, you will be asked if you want to replace the existing file, click yes.

fufifufi

Jan 11, 2019
This update was a bit underwhelming, felt rushed. Some scene look poorly shaded and there are some oversights, like in the first table handjob scene Mike's legs are in the foreground instead of under the table.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
IIRC
CHEATING THE MINI-GAME was easy for me:
Press and hold Tab, press Enter; Repeat

Hope that helps/works for you

EDIT; that advice is only good for the mini-games like decorating the church

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ren'Py games saves a "persistent" file, which tracks records of any single game done in that engine, so if the internal system of the game stays the same (no major re-done of the game coding and logical setup), all your past saves are efectively available to use in the next iteration / update, that's why you still have the gallery unlocked

In other matters, been poking around in the game files, and all indicates that the codes that i found are the right ones:

Cheat = g3j4i8
Gallery = d1n3o5

**EDIT**

Found the right codes
With each new update you have new part of gallery locked and you need gallery code to unlock it or use gallery unlocker mod

Somehow i don't need it , it's already unlocked

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Every update im checking if they changed alien-like weird f*cking noses inside of animations and leaving with disappointment... This game was pretty darn good before art change, i gues im gonna ignora and stop looking updates after this part... Its just shame DEV's are literaly blind to cannot see how bad those noses are looking.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Should've stuck with the Subscribestare. I know when the head of Patreon finds out the Incest in this game, he's going to cut you off. It's just a matter of time.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes