4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added a port, But as LightmanP stated below,it is better to download the original apk as it is smaller.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4390099

Game Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
It works for me. Can anyone who is not able to open the game post their log.txt or traceback.txt (if there is one).
there is no log txt or traceback txt since it dont open the game.
idk what happen but this is the only game from dumb koala that wont open in my pc.

Reactions: denen

retn

Dec 24, 2019
Do you also not have any log/traceback files created? Try holding Shift while opening the .exe and switching renderers if you see a window opened. Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date.
What are your PC specs?
i tried it but theres no window opening and yes i dont have log/traceback files created , it never happened to me in those games nd my drivers r up to date , i think the problem is with new renpy 8.0.1

Reactions: denen

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
I have seen developer sharing 32 bit exe file later in a game (Blossom of pleasure) is it possible someone could make 32 bit exe file for this game too

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Damn! If it weren't for copyright issues this should be the official background music for this:
Who's Cheatin' Who (Charly McClain) w/ lyrics

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Damn! If it weren't for copyright issues this should be the official background music for this:
Who's Cheatin' Who (Charly McClain) w/ lyrics
Since when has copyrights been a problem for those that don't care about copyrights (like this pirate site)? If/when I get my planned AVN off the ground I won't give 2 shits about that. Rather than Steam and the ridiculous bullshit Drifty went through it will be Subscribestar only and they don't care about content. Sure, I may end up sued but by then the bank account will be empty and closed (if I get any money at all, the plan is to do it for fun rather than money) so they'd just get an uncollectable judgement like all the previous times I have been sued (when I didn't even bother showing up for court, not mandatory for civil cases).

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes