2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
Also making a mac version of renpy game takes less than minute so you might put a mac tag to every renpy game.

Regarding the new update and the game in general:
In the beginning she can go either on the mission or stay with doc.
Why not make it happen to include both( and this is true for the scenes later)
So she could go on the mission and have quickey with doc and then leave for the mission get captured and not end the scenes with just tied to the bed.
Get her to experience how they bang in a gang again and then simply just roll the same event where you get captured and picked up by the big guy, just this time you are with an another interrogation guy from the pleb terrorists who already caught and used you instead of being caught with Mr. i question you until i die agent.
Next the invite to the mansion has a resolution of either killing everyone or leave early, the h bad endings are identical to the very 1st except you are not tied to a bed , but pinned to the ground by hands. Why not play out the whole bang and then make some slippery escape or some very slippery revenge(the final picture would be better with cum dripping out of her, instead of her posing in a torn swimsuit with the girls.
And next back to the club where the good end is an escape lesbo scene (meh) or the bad end which again only shows her being pinned down and getting stripped of clothes and suddenly bad end. Again this scenes could play out so nicely. 1 guy stalks her and the rest of the 3 ambushes her, so there are 4 guys, 1 is driving so it gives opportunity to get all her holes filled in the back of the car while moving and there she could have 2 choices: resist make noise causing the guy to not pay attention to the drive and crash, or play along get full and as reward get in the front giving the driver a 'voluntary' bj until the finish and then a bite. And yeah she should just survive the car crash without a scratch.

One more thing, i thought the game started out strong with an introduction and all of a sudden gangbang rape and was message to indicate what is to come, but since then in the updates the bad end scenes end when the fun starts and also the 1st one is now skippable. At this rate you could remove the rape tag from the game xd

Last edited:
Reactions: timmyasshat

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Are there actually any changes in the game depending on the color of the serum chosen?

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Looking at the comments, I tought that the beginning rape scene would be really hard on the main character. I was really let down. This is heavily based on deadpool so I was hoping for a more tragic and traumatising backstory.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
how is the writing, did they improved upon it? im really looking forward to try this out again.. soon

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The constant game over routes are killing the game for me. It's starting to feel that you'll never have the chance to choose a route or an approach to certain situations, because if you don't follow the specific one the dev intends to, it'll always lead you to a game over.
I believe I said this for an earlier release, but the writer/creator has a bad habit of railroading the player and not doing a good job of disguising the illusion of choice in their game. In that version, they presented multiple paths that all lead to a party scene that they hadn't actually put into the game at that point.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes