2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

CrazzzedCat

Jul 23, 2017
At some point the mac tag should be removed. How many updates without a working mac app? And no response from the dev. Feels like false advertising. Boo.

CrazzzedCat

Jul 23, 2017
How to Start SEXPOOL on MacOS
It does not open. I promise. We know how to download and launch apps. Your game doesn't work. I would like to give it a try. But you are going to have to believe us and make a fix first.

Reactions: NemisXue

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Thats funny considering thats exactly what I do without it ever starting & I am sure the others who have had the same issue have too.
I think what the dev is pointing to is that for him it is working on Mac, so it`s really confusing as why it doesn`t work for you.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
It does not open. I promise. We know how to download and launch apps. Your game doesn't work. I would like to give it a try. But you are going to have to believe us and make a fix first.
I can confirm that the Mac version works fine on Mac OS Mojave (10.14.6)

I have abstained from upgrading to Mac OS Catalina, as there are many reports that tons of games are not compatible with that version of the OS.

Could that be the problem, in your case?

karmadance

Jan 23, 2018
I can confirm that the game does not launch on Mac os Mojave 10.14.6
Click on it to open and nothing happens

Edit: I managed to launch it by right click on the App icon , show package's contents -> contents -> Mac os. There is a SEXPOOL.exec file there, drag it on your terminal and hit enter, the app should start

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I can confirm that the game does not launch on Mac os Mojave 10.14.6
Click on it to open and nothing happens
Well, works fine here: I downloaded it this afternoon, launched, played a couple of scenes, and saved, and all good. Didn't go any further than that

Reactions: KiraJames

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can u guyz plz tell me if the sex scene r animation or normal image?
Tnx in advance

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
SEXPOOL [v0.4.0] (Chapter II)

chapter II:
- 5 scenes
- 157 new CG-art

Reactions: SpikeZg

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, I liked the realistic body size too. Sadly we probably are in the minority on this site. The silly body change though at least has a fitting explanation, so I'm not upset by it.
cool, thanks for saving my time.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Now here is another one that I've been keeping an eye on. Have enjoyed what content I have played thus far. I'll give the new update a spin round shortly. There's been a few devs seems to have recently been making a lot of noise. And taking chunks out of my patreon wallet. I think this is another one to be contributing to the obvious hard work and creative skills. How many estimated chapter do you think will be in the final release? Or is that still classified as top secret information? I like different. This is parody but different. I like it.

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port of SEXPOOL v0.4.0

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: diegao

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
The dev is an idiot who doesn’t know that mac and windows apps are different.
The mac "Version" doesn’t work at all even with the so called tutorial the dev provided.
He should remove the mac tag and stop making a fool out of the people who download it

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The dev is an idiot who doesn’t know that mac and windows apps are different.
The mac "Version" doesn’t work at all even with the so called tutorial the dev provided.
He should remove the mac tag and stop making a fool out of the people who download it
Even if your complaints would be justified - do you really think insults and language like that are appropriate?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, the "made a sex slave all night" was super disappointing... the 4th wall breaks are a bit over the top (and don't work nearly as well as the thing it's parodying" - especially when her dialogue is just 'should I ask this question or that question' - I can read the question options on the screen, it's totally unnecessary ... the art style is nice... but there wasn't really anything either hot or intriguing about this, ah well.

Reactions: fugazi666
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes