2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
HOw do you get this game to work? I keep getting a message saying, "Could not execute. \sexpool-0.6.1\lib\windows-i686\SEXPOOL.exe ls it missing?"

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
HOw do you get this game to work? I keep getting a message saying, "Could not execute. \sexpool-0.6.1\lib\windows-i686\SEXPOOL.exe ls it missing?"
Is the sexpool.exe even there still?
Check the game's directory - might be your anti-virus program deleted / quarantined it as a false positive.

Reactions: Thanos247

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Unfortunatly once again there's barely any progress and the author keeps insisting on the game over mechanics... I really don't get the idea of having choices if there's usually basicly only one path, as all others lead to Game Over. The art is pretty good and the dialogs are usually well constructed, but this lack of actual choices is really a deal breaker for me...

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Personally I would like to thank everyone on this thread for taking a time hit for the team in testing this one out (y) I will wait till there is more progress before dipping my toe in the water.

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Does this work for Mac yet? I have the Renpy program that works for MOST windows renpy versions but this game doesn’t work for either for me. I think the very first version did but none after that!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
90mb game xD comon make it 500mb or 1gb -(it with end with 5 pictures probably)

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I want to tell dis Def somthing.
If you let the players of this game make shitty choices like... does not matter what choice you make.. you end up dead.
Then you cant go forward and what do I do with this game? And so does 80% of players and your game become nothing and you loose money!!! I put it in the bin!! and a ignore tag. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEST YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU PUBLISH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You lost me as a folower.
Dome shit!

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes