2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, interesting premise... but it's KexBoy...

Just don't get your hopes up for a game that feels fulfilling, or complete, or logically plotted, or bug free, or well written, or up to snuff in any aspect.
I won't complain I did quite enjoy the magical girdle one he did.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The Good: Nice artwork, story seems promising.
The Bad: Incredibly short, Unnecessary 4th wall breaking, Game over for making "bad" choices that didn't seem bad at the time.
The Ugly: Rollback function crippled, screens on timers that can't be clicked to pass

Verdict: Will definitely try version 0.02, but expect to be disappointed.
If it's a Deadpool parody / homage, the 4th wall breaking isn't "unnecessary".

Reactions: Ozzice13

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
there's some good ideas, but why even release it at this point? oh i know. to start a patreon page and start the milking of cash with as little work, care, passion, or drive as possible. this kind of development is as cancerous as it gets.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
there's some good ideas, but why even release it at this point? oh i know. to start a patreon page and start the milking of cash with as little work, care, passion, or drive as possible. this kind of development is as cancerous as it gets.
Kexboy is a well established developer whose Patreon page has been up since July 2015. Please get your facts straight before accusing/slandering developers.

1571022840172.png

SShivers

Jan 27, 2018
The Bad: Incredibly short, Unnecessary 4th wall breaking, Game over for making "bad" choices that didn't seem bad at the time.
... you're complaining about fourth wall breaking in a parody (or rather alternate universe story) of Deadpool? C'mon, that's like reading a book about Wolverine and complaining that he has metal claws. :rolleyes:

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
The Good: Nice artwork, story seems promising.
The Ugly: Rollback function crippled, screens on timers that can't be clicked to pass

Verdict: Will definitely try version 0.02, but expect to be disappointed.

edit: Yes, I realize that the title is probably a reference to Deadpool.
No, I don't see anything in the game's content that indicates it is in any way related to Deadpool.
Deadpool's 4th wall breaks have a point. Sexpool's 4th wall breaks currently appear pointless.
:LOL: Wow! Incredibly short you say, it's v.0.01! And you will definitely try v.0.02 but expect to be disappointed :ROFLMAO: You do understand that 0.01=1% of the game finished ;)

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
With that overview I'd thought the thread would have exploded with "indignation" posts by now. There's hope for world peace afterall.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
This has some tags I like so I'll take a peak on this early. Note these are opinions and many will disagree with me, so take what I say with a grain of salt. From the maker of Magical Slavery, interesting...

• Unique art style +1
  • Main character has some personality and not a blank slate. +1
  • Writing has good syntax and grammar. +1
  • On top of the good grammar, the writing feels silly and mostly authentic. This is REALLY hard to do. Not perfect but what is... +3
  • Saying that the constant 4th wall breaking is distracting. A little is ok, but this is WAY TO MUCH -1
  • Still to early to tell anything about the plot.
  • OK, the game overs are really fucking annoying. -1
  • So far the game's choices are basically linear if you choose the options that don't have game overs. -1
  • WTF, why would you put the sex scene images on a timer?????? -1
  • Lack of images for the sex scene. -1
  • Looks like you didn't make the female orgasm from rape. That trope needs to die in a fire and I'm glad it's not used here. +5
  • Demo is short +0
  • Game also seems to be directionless at the moment, like where is this going so we can have an end. It's early though so there is time.+0

Overall it has my attention. This is a 3.5/5 for me, If I had to pick 3 or 4 I would pick 4 because this is significantly better than average but this barely feels like a game so far. Remove the timer on the sex scene images and ADD images to the scene is my best recommendation for short term fixes, and plan ahead to have an idea how to end this eventually.

4/5

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Not a bad game overall. It's a little short, but what game isn't when it first starts out? I look forward to more good things from this game. The Six Million Dollar Woman? That would probably be closer to a billion these days.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes