2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The art was great. I am not sure how the story is doing to go - a game rape is not a good start for character development. I also really didn't like the forth wall breaking. I realise it is a spoof of Deadpool but Deadpool is actually funny. This wasn't.

Reactions: BruceLee73

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
No doubt, the art is outstanding, but its also something new in its style. Kind of reminds me of modern disney.
Beginning this story with a forced gangbanging experience is... unusual and problematic.
Its gonna be interesting how the dev will work around it. I hope he has a plan ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
... you're complaining about fourth wall breaking in a parody (or rather alternate universe story) of Deadpool? C'mon, that's like reading a book about Wolverine and complaining that he has metal claws. :rolleyes:
I wonder if you would say that if EVERY scene in a movie had Wolverine use his claws. Going to bathroom, Claws. Walking down the hall, Claws. Masturbating, Claws. Sleeping, Claws. Combing his hair, Claws. Watching TV, Claws. Trying to blend into a crowd, CLAWS!

Isn't there a point where you use something so much that it dilutes it's impact? Personally I like the 4th wall breaking... to a point, but then I get annoyed by it. Even in Deadpool they limited the 4th wall breaking.

TLDR: Some 4th wall breaking is good in context, to much is bad.

Reactions: Beggarman

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I honestly like this a lot, it's sharp in humor and the art's pretty good. Obviously downside is that it's short but that will hopefully change soon.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Pretty good teaser.
The tongue in cheek style works well (so far) and the art is fantastic. My main worry here is the heroine looks gorgeous but may lose that as quickly as the next image?... Such a shame.

Will definitely follow to see where this goes. Good start.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Kexboy is a well established developer whose Patreon page has been up since July 2015. Please get your facts straight before accusing/slandering developers.
those game ratings speak for themselves. i stand by my statement until given a reason not to. it's also not slander when it's true. what you have here is a few minute tech demo with a patreon set up to make bank off of it. as someone who has tossed down thousands on adult indie game devs, i'll say it exactly how i see it if a dev is making their game look like a cash grab. they are more than welcome to prove me wrong.

KEXBOY

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
SC04FR49.jpg
The Way to the camp "A"

The work on the project continues. In the update, Vicky will get (or maybe not) to the secret base. ‍

Last edited:
Reactions: DrackDrap
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes