2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
ok, 1 panel for the sex scene. Major disappointment for the scene that is supposed to MAKE/BREAK you for the game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Its renpy, so choice roll back in the case of a game over should be an option, in most games its locked down but its simple enough to enable (search this site for UNREN).

There should also be automatic saves at ever decision, renpy holds an auto save for your last 9 choices (although some devs disable this). When you go to load a game there should be an A in the bottom left click this instead of the save page numbers and you should see the 9 autos aves.
Yeah I know and it is what I did often but, since the whole point of that event is for the MC to be gang raped and beaten. I just felt it would be better if all options lead to that no matter what instead of a game over. Again just my opinion.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok, 1 panel for the sex scene. Major disappointment for the scene that is supposed to MAKE/BREAK you for the game.
I agree it would have been nice if it was longer, I mean it was suppose to be a major event where a lot happened. I feel at least 5 steps/images/text would have been better. Still a good game though.

Erazer

Aug 19, 2017
Strange on the mega download, Avira picked it up as a virus it says TR/Crypt.ZPACK.gen.
Probably false alarm, can anyone check the files? just wanted to be sure.

iamtv

Dec 9, 2019
That made me laugh.
I normally don't download games on it's first release, but this is a really solid start. It already have a lot of content. I'm really hoping to see the future updates and I think it has a good future.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
so far, so good, decent start on the story
as for the 2D, its ok and it does its job
i will try the update when it comes around

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes