2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I don't know about this one...

First introduction was mixed. Rape in the beginning is actually a good device, but the sex scene for it is really bad. I like that she didn't enjoy being raped like most bullshit trope filled games do, but it's a single frame for the sex scene which is recycled to show a creampie which has NO description. The other issue that is bad is that the game is actually linear, with all other choices leading to game overs, a VERY bad design. It's fine if it is linear, but the game overs have to go away.

So we get an update and what happens? The same thing in the initial release but less content. Same problems though. Same game overs, same being captured with an incoming rape scene I assume. Note I like rape as a device at the beginning, but not here. Now being captured feels cheap. I feel like the writing improved a little but that isn't enough to make this good.

There needs to be more to the sex scenes. Also rape should be used sparingly... Also REMOVE ALL the game overs, just remove them as options. There are plenty of ways to make sex integral to the plot if you want, make her regeneration depending on sex is an interesting choice. You can have her tortured and she does heal and is confused, then gets raped (for the last time) and they leave her for dead but she starts to heal because of the sex. Now the player has a reason to be a fucking slut, to keep her powers! Also the sex scenes NEED narration. They can not just be a single still shot.

Seriously this has potential, but at the moment it's not in a good state.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Updates are too short and unfun. Not the best way to advance the patron pool. Better to wait on releases until they are worth the download time.

The basic story and graphics are adequate to good, and the interior voice works well and is kinda fun. The game needs to be more descriptive, though.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Gorgeous art. Will hold off on playing until it gets some interesting content (beyond the intro) though.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Do the different coloured pills even matter? I tried two different one's and everything seemed the same.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Updates are too short and unfun. Not the best way to advance the patron pool. Better to wait on releases until they are worth the download time.

The basic story and graphics are adequate to good, and the interior voice works well and is kinda fun. The game needs to be more descriptive, though.
I'm getting a good idea but bad execution vibe from this game.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes