robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Just a note to drop Galaxy Pink's Patreon link as I didn't see it on the front page:

She just updated this month actually. Seems to be working on a sci-fi game called Pink Galaxy which features a spaceship crew and aliens.

Updates looks sporadic though. And she is mostly doing pictures for now. But the character designs look pretty cool. She is still doing true futa (dick, vagina, no balls) but it does look like she is doing some futa on futa content now. I don't think she's done that before but it's been awhile since I saw SFK.

Reactions: NIshu

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
None of them will start, anyone else?
Was able to get other Renpys to boot up but not a single one from this whole pack

Papanomics

Feb 4, 2021
Just a note to drop Galaxy Pink's Patreon link as I didn't see it on the front page:

She just updated this month actually. Seems to be working on a sci-fi game called Pink Galaxy which features a spaceship crew and aliens.

Updates looks sporadic though. And she is mostly doing pictures for now. But the character designs look pretty cool. She is still doing true futa (dick, vagina, no balls) but it does look like she is doing some futa on futa content now. I don't think she's done that before but it's been awhile since I saw SFK.
It wasn't too frequent I don't think. I do remember one scene with dark elves chasing an adventurer, and a futa elf is fucked by another futa elf while she fucks the adventurer.

Good times.

Reactions: robjones1234
Dec 21, 2017
Updated my link. Sorry for the wait and sorry for not making it public. First time using google for sharing something.

Quina

Sep 1, 2018
it really feels like galaxy pink was some kind of pioneer in this kind of adult stuff

Reactions: ich0

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I agree. She was one of the first that I remember doing futa animations online. Or at least the first to do futa stuff with a plot and re-occurring characters. I know that nowadays there are others who far surpassed her technical expertise, but I would love it if she at least scripted some plots for other artists. She was the first that I saw who created her own futa centric world.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes