JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Question: Is Galaxy Pink still Active
Outside of Patreon, nope. For her Patreon, it shows she still posts stuff, but her website and others haven't had anything new for years, and if she is posting things other than pics to her Patreon, no-one there is re-posting it.

Reactions: dark1

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
This game has the loli tag on it. Is there actually any loli content in it? The cover art doesnt have any and Ive seen so many games with that tag that dont have it.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This game has the loli tag on it. Is there actually any loli content in it? The cover art doesnt have any and Ive seen so many games with that tag that dont have it.
I don't remember seeing any loli in it
maybe the tag is here because of the "loli" face the girls have

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Well darn. Guess I'll pass then :p
There are "loli"-like characters. I remember the fairies from one scene and a small loli-lite futa from a campfire scene, and a couple others with small frames and little to no breasts, but if you are asking if there is underaged, then no.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
GP was an early fave of mine when it came to animation. I also feel her stuff was ahead of it's time in a way. Too bad her health (both mental and physical) got the better of her.

I guess it's just like most creatives out there... You start out with a flood of ideas, people like what you create and you build a following. But soon you stop having ideas that excite you and the added pressure of having an audience to please messes your head up. Sad really. She could have been huge if she did SFM or blender today.

bearthreedee

Jan 7, 2019
GP was an early fave of mine when it came to animation. I also feel her stuff was ahead of it's time in a way. Too bad her health (both mental and physical) got the better of her.

I guess it's just like most creatives out there... You start out with a flood of ideas, people like what you create and you build a following. But soon you stop having ideas that excite you and the added pressure of having an audience to please messes your head up. Sad really. She could have been huge if she did SFM or blender today.
Spot on. Gal Pink's work exposed me to RenPy games, futa fantasy and 3D hentai - all for the first time - all at once. It was an incredible awakening. Her art was absolutely ahead of it's time - I scoured the corners of the net for her stuff and did manage to collect it all. I eventually bought it all from GalaxyPink.com to do right by her and support her work. You can see such incredible improvement in both her CG skill and the storytelling. Especially if you compare an original FK release to a Galaxy Edition FK.

The way she used those simple audio clips and facial expressions together was just perfect. My favorite work of her's is a Galaxy Edition re-release where she puts herself into the story world as a bonus. I liked how she was brave enough to model herself in DAZ. The set where she models her real life "friend" as a wind up sex doll was also hot - and brave. I was a huge fanboy - as you can probably guess.

As with anything we outgrow, it all looks so quaint now. Artists like ATD blew my mind farther out the back of my head, eventually - and I forgot about Gal Pink - except for a smile when scrolling past the GalaxyPink folder on my hard drive. Time to go for a stroll down memory lane - it's been ages since I opened it.

I'll check my collection and the current links - and perhaps upload some stuff as a backup or addition to whatever is already shared here. (No promises - my forum post maintenance desires are flaky at best). I have it all up through 2015-ish, AFAIK. Nice to know she's still around on Patreon - I'll check it out. If she is still active I'd support her there, for sure.

poisonword

Feb 20, 2021
they are an "sailor/pirate" episode with this serie that you have option to chosoe between futa or non futa girl. i would like them to make this in all the next episodes. having choice is good, specially with this kind of stuff.
not fan of futa myself, still the episodes are not soo bad in story and stuff.

ps : to be honest, i m semi-ok with "futa with girls" (i mean, just like if the futa was a men , you see)... but absolutly not (i hate that sooo much) when its "futa with futa"... (how can peoples love that kind of shit, dick girl with dick girl.. wtf )
I am just trying to find the sense in this elder scrolls :D or kid scrolls... idk

Dec 21, 2017

I stripped down (losslessly) every version of every VN ever made by Galaxy Pink/Cherry Cherry Peach. I hope this will be the definitive version of these games. All updated to a modern version of Renpy. I removed every censored file I could find and stripped down every unused renpy file I could find. Enjoy. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NIshu, ddf and Purb

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
Google Drive

I stripped down (losslessly) every version of every VN ever made by Galaxy Pink/Cherry Cherry Peach. I hope this will be the definitive version of these games. All updated to a modern version of Renpy. I removed every censored file I could find and stripped down every unused renpy file I could find. Enjoy. :)
link isn't public
also could you possibly upload it to other places?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes