VN Ren'Py Completed Sexual favor [v1.1] [SS]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

vncross

Mar 25, 2018
So playing quickly through the game. The render is really nice, the wife is sexy as hell, but the story is terrible and rushed, characters are stereotypical without any character (except the aggressiveness of the husband about his fetish, I seriously got confused about that). Also its almost unreadable from all those misspellings.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
The art/renders are very nice [except near the end, one screen female on male, backs to player, is very grainy/poor quality]... and I want to write something nice, so the female protagonist is very attractive!

HOWEVER, there is basically no story and what there is makes little sense... his best friend, and his wife must ask who he is? No real explanation to explain the motives behind the cuckoldry, no real character development, there is no real dialogue, there is zero emotion.

I would work on the story, work on it or get somebody else to do it, and while you are doing that, please find somebody who is better at translating.

Final complaint... why do i need to click three times to progress the text?

1/5... you post a PATREON link for a poor start... get serious please!

May 30, 2017
Original Story & Art by: Casgra - -
So this is a "dev" stealing someone elses paid art without paying for it, putting it into renpy with some captions and then selling it with no funds going to the artist he stole from?

That's the shittiest thing I've seen from a dev yet! Congratulations!

Someone should report this shit to the original artist and/or patreon. Like everyone here has noted, the art is good because it is stolen, the rest is rushed talentless garbage.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female Protagonist, good. I gonna pl..... no wait This is fucking Kinetick Novel? Stop fun and excitement run off... I Pass on another game to play with.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I’m just wondering how the story will continue(CH2) if even the original story ends(Comic)
Maybe Nov will do it itself this time :eek:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
So this is a "dev" stealing someone elses paid art without paying for it, putting it into renpy with some captions and then selling it with no funds going to the artist he stole from?

That's the shittiest thing I've seen from a dev yet! Congratulations!

Someone should report this shit to the original artist and/or patreon. Like everyone here has noted, the art is good because it is stolen, the rest is rushed talentless garbage.
fuck that's pretty bad indeed...checked the comics, it is exactly the same renders, the actual product, not just the same characters used, lined up behind (atrociously written) captions...well either this dude intends on producing his own renders from ch.2 onwards, and we'll have to see if it matches what he stole for his first chapter quality wise, or he's just the caricature of a fraud. His patreon page shows 1 patreon, so if he's a con, not the most efficient either, at least for now.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes