VN Ren'Py Completed Sexual favor [v1.1] [SS]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Does Casgra know?
I just told him on deviantart, and don't give a damn if anyone thinks this is "denunciation". And think about it, if the guy making this game was ever intending on making his own original art from ch.2 onwards (highly improbable), this will not stop him from doing so, just give him a warning (like the one I just got here on this thread for changing my rating for this game from 5 stars to 1, and being a little too blunt in it I guess). I'm a pirate, like everybody else, but stealing stuff other people make and probably don't mind you enjoying for free, in order to actually make money? Nope, that is not cool.

edit: and come on, seeing the abysmal quality of all the original input by the dev in the game, who would ever want to see more of his work anyway?

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I just told him on deviantart, and don't give a damn if anyone thinks this is "denunciation". And think about it, if the guy making this game was ever intending on making his own original art from ch.2 onwards (highly improbable), this will not stop him from doing so, just give him a warning (like the one I just got here on this thread for changing my rating for this game from 5 stars to 1, and being a little too blunt in it I guess). I'm a pirate, like everybody else, but stealing stuff other people make and probably don't mind you enjoying for free, in order to actually make money? Nope, that is not cool.

edit: and come on, seeing the abysmal quality of all the original input by the dev in the game, who would ever want to see more of his work anyway?
It looks like your review was deleted. Some mods on here like censorship I think.

Mine was deleted too, so I can't re-review now. So I will just point out here that we would be better just reading the original comic, which you can find here https://f95zone.to/threads/casgra-collection-2020-03-22-casgra.48333/

Just sticking someone else's comic into renpy and claiming it is his own to seek donations to his patreon seems pretty low to me.

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
by Darax.jpg
Sexual Favor [Ch. 1] [Nov]

SPANISH TRANSLATION - 03/05/2020
With the creator's permission I have generated a patch to be able to translate the game into Spanish. As always, I thank the creator of the game and I hope it will contribute to his promotion.
If you want to bring him up to the OP, I'd be happy to.
Greetings, Darax. ;)
-----------------------
TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL - 03/05/2020
Con el permiso del creador he generado un parche para poder traducir el juego al español. Como siempre darle las gracias al creador del juego y espero aporta un grano de arena a su promoción.
Si quieres subirlo al OP, estaré encantado.

Saludos, Darax. ;)

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
It looks like your review was deleted. Some mods on here like censorship I think.

Mine was deleted too, so I can't re-review now. So I will just point out here that we would be better just reading the original comic, which you can find here https://f95zone.to/threads/casgra-collection-2020-03-22-casgra.48333/

Just sticking someone else's comic into renpy and claiming it is his own to seek donations to his patreon seems pretty low to me.
can you report this guy to get him ban he stole some one else work as well in said it was his
The Futa Lust
is the name of it but it's a comic from a guy named
Serge 3dx MILF needs
time to let serge know

Reactions: Manifold

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Not really much to this one. Two scenes: one basically pure exposition, the other a cuckolding scene. Graphics are good, but no animation. Click-through for about 5 minutes, beginning to end. No choices, no variation.

Still, it's not bad. :)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Is it just me, or is it kinda annoying how little understanding of their OWN kink NTR fanboys have?
NTR Fanboy "OH YISS NTR"
person with working brain. ".... no dude, that's.... That's consentual cuckholdtry. Totally different thing".
*NTRfanboy.exe has stopped working & Reboots*
NTR Fanboy "OH YISS NTR"

I guess in their mind, if non protag penises are involved, they count it as NTR.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me, or is it kinda annoying how little understanding of their OWN kink NTR fanboys have?
NTR Fanboy "OH YISS NTR"
person with working brain. ".... no dude, that's.... That's consentual cuckholdtry. Totally different thing".
*NTRfanboy.exe has stopped working & Reboots*
NTR Fanboy "OH YISS NTR"

I guess in their mind, if non protag penises are involved, they count it as NTR.
Kinda works 2 ways that.

It's also the NTR haters that look at non protag penis being involved as NTR.

You just joined those of us in the middle that think both sides are foolish.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Kinda works 2 ways that.

It's also the NTR haters that look at non protag penis being involved as NTR.

You just joined those of us in the middle that think both sides are foolish.
Valid. It's super annoying when it's a mix of "NTR" & incest. "Noooh! Muh momma is fukin muh dad! Das NTR! I mad" Nooo stupid, that's what's called NORMAL. I mean How the fuck do you think she got pregnant with your ass in the first place?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Because this game is still here all 3 hosts have deleted the game, there's no way to download it. :mad:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Because this game is still here all 3 hosts have deleted the game, there's no way to download it. :mad:
all 3 download links are dead
Guys, google up "Casgra", and find all the art for this "game". The "dev" simply lined up stolen Casgra's renders, and added text. But the English is so bad you wouldn't possibly have understood it anyway.

You'll find the link to Casgra's comic here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexual-favor-v1-1-ss.51382/post-3415606

Dec 21, 2018
Am I missing something here? In the developer notes on the first page, it says: " I am using art and story in this game by casgra It is a fan-made game of the Mabel Sky comic."

Did he write this before or after he got caught? If it's the former, then maybe the accusations about him 'stealing' are not completely warranted. However, charging money for a 'fan-made game' using renders from someone else is pretty low.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Am I missing something here? In the developer notes on the first page, it says: " I am using art and story in this game by casgra It is a fan-made game of the Mabel Sky comic."

Did he write this before or after he got caught? If it's the former, then maybe the accusations about him 'stealing' are not completely warranted. However, charging money for a 'fan-made game' using renders from someone else is pretty low.
Hadn't noticed that developer's note, so I can't say it for sure. But I'm sure someone would've picked it up at the time if that info had been available since the beginning.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes