Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
I also found it weak, I even lost the will to download. Their best videos were the first two he posted on Xhamster. I encouraged him to create Patreon and make money from it.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I also found it weak, I even lost the will to download. Their best videos were the first two he posted on Xhamster. I encouraged him to create Patreon and make money from it.
You are right, the first two videos he published under the name "Rodrigo75" were the best he did and were posted on various websites.
Then he changed his name to "Digox77" (sexx3d-art) and made several videos with Dukeshardcorehoneys, but now with Patreon he comes out with a video every now and then.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
You are right, the first two videos he published under the name "Rodrigo75" were the best he did and were posted on various websites.
Then he changed his name to "Digox77" (sexx3d-art) and made several videos with Dukeshardcorehoneys, but now with Patreon he comes out with a video every now and then.
Yup. And he is Brazilian. He even sent me some videos from his patreon as a thank you for the support I gave him.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Anyone can confirm if we have a page for Distric13 animations on the forum, as i could not find a dedicated page??
His patron is updated regularly..