thurton

Jul 6, 2020
Is anyone here sponsoring him on patreon rune adventure? if you are when you leave butts tribe please send it here .. because the dollar is expensive in my country kkkk thank you from the heart

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
Ye we need a Rune Adventure thread, he is heavily underrated, he just posted another short story a few hours ago

HiberNation

Jan 29, 2018
lumley

This is pretty much everything from Oct 2019 on. Not exactly in order but whatever. Some caveats:
  • I'm not on the highest tier so I'm missing 5 posts but really the most prominent thing missing is part 2 of the elastigirl thing, which I'm sure has already been leaked.
  • He had to delete some posts that apparently had 'non-consensual scenes' according to Patreon. Thus, I am unable to access them.

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
lumley

This is pretty much everything from Oct 2019 on. Not exactly in order but whatever. Some caveats:

• I'm not on the highest tier so I'm missing 5 posts but really the most prominent thing missing is part 2 of the elastigirl thing, which I'm sure has already been leaked.

• He had to delete some posts that apparently had 'non-consensual scenes' according to Patreon. Thus, I am unable to access them.
Mega
Thanks friend of sharing, then when you have something new (5 posts) please share it with us.