VN RPGM Abandoned Sexy High [v0.3] [KJ Studios 2020]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sexy High v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

KJStudios2020

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Thank's everyone for positive comments, It's our first development so it might be a little bumpy at the beginning but we will strive to be better with each update :).

If the issue with the save is that you receive an error when right clicking then you need to download the fix provided in the first post and just drop it into your game folder. That should fix it.

I have also provided the overall statement of our studio as well as future of the game into the main topic so feel free to take a look.
Also some additional spicy images of our heroines ;)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you kind dev 4 your gracious update and fearless work of bettering our babes:
1581630999526.png

KJStudios2020 was spotted chatting on about this game:

Feb 2 at 11:45am
Closing in on update 0.2

Hi everyone, we are closing in on release date of our update 0.2.
We will be introducing two new side characters and finally give you some erotic scenes to play with :)
In the basic update you will be able to get to know better, either of the two girls, While our VIP version which this time will be available to all 5$ and 10$ patrons will allow for some more threesome action.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Regards
KJ Studios

1581631109833.png

1581631137042.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Tag's right? I mean I saw in pictures TJ and Vaginal Sex but in tags we miss this ones. Oh BTW is that scenes is pictured or animated?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
No name change, no thx i will skip this one

Any Way good luck with this game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sexy High v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: venoom

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good Game So far, Short and sweet,Just the way I like my Girls. Well I like all girls, But the short ones don't have to get on their knee's ;)

P.S. Dev can you go back and fix the "spelling errors" it just makes the Game flow better. If I can Help let me know.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
its ok I guess. The unchangeable name sucks and there is a 5 minute black screen at start ... I cant remember that I ever had a game that had no render for so long at the start of a game. There is just one lewd scene and a lot of exposition.

Not much in it for a 0.2 - so I guess I will wait for some update to have the next look into it.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes